L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands uploaded by alex s.

BY L'OCCITANE

A limited-edition designed, four-piece travel collection of L'Occitane iconic hand creams to nourish on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The Delightful Rose Hand Creams is enriched with 20 percent shea butter to lock moisture into the skin and protect it. The mouthwatering Almond Delicious Hands contains almond milk and almond oil for silky-smooth hands, the feminine Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and cherry extract to soften with a delicate scent, and the blooming peony like a caress of a peony petal, helps to soften the skin and nourish it thanks to shea butter. It envelops the hands with a green floral scent. This set contains:- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Almond Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Peony Limited Edition Hand Cream- Limited Edition Travel Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates L'Occitane captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France.

Nikita C.
Loved this product! Fit perfectly in my purse, pocket, and is with me wherever I go! Oh and great for travel too. Got it as a gift so not sure what the price was, but I highly recommend it!! Works great!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love this brand. Everything always smells amazing. The only downfall is the price. It is hard to take the plunge and try a product with such a high price on it.
Cinthia C.
Kansas City, MO
As a waitress I came home to hard scaly hands from all those chemicals used to wipe tables. These creams helped me get my hands back to being soft! Smells great and has a cute packaging.
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
Hey I'm new here do I know I am a good man but he doesn't know me but I love your beautiful woman I hope your day is beautiful and she will never wake me you will love it when I see your smile on your my phone I don't
Eliene L.
Haverhill, MA
I really loved .
It is the best price to this kind of product.
The smell is awesome.
The shape is good.
The price is a little expensive.
But is goo
Kristie S.
Proctorville, OH
Very creamy formula soothes hands. Made my hands appear more youthful. Is the first time trying this product. I received it as a gift.
Amber E.
I love this it adds moisture to the hands without making them greasy at all. It smells amazing too and a little product goes a long way
Jennifer G.
This product looks amazing! I have never used this product but I would be very interested in trying it.so hope this helps
Rhiannon
I don't really like the smells of these. And they're pretty expensive. I could find other dupes that do the same thing
Sydney H.
I love this by honestly like it from Bath and Body Works better so keep making more but I like it at Bath & Body Works