L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands uploaded by alex s.

BY L'OCCITANE

A limited-edition designed, four-piece travel collection of L'Occitane iconic hand creams to nourish on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The Delightful Rose Hand Creams is enriched with 20 percent shea butter to lock moisture into the skin and protect it. The mouthwatering Almond Delicious Hands contains almond milk and almond oil for silky-smooth hands, the feminine Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and cherry extract to soften with a delicate scent, and the blooming peony like a caress of a peony petal, helps to soften the skin and nourish it thanks to shea butter. It envelops the hands with a green floral scent. This set contains:- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Almond Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Peony Limited Edition Hand Cream- Limited Edition Travel Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates L'Occitane captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France.

Johnetta S.
I love the smell of all the hands lotions! They come in really handy for My purse and i use it in my lips on occasion bc they get dry too so it works for dual purposes!  They are affordable also for a hi end brand and everyone knows this line of great skincare!
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these hand creams. A little goes a longgggggg way. I usually get a big tube of just one but saw this and decided to try it. Great way to switch it up. The brand is overall a little pricey but I think it's worth it for the results you get.
Shante S.
Highly suggest this product if you have servere dry hands that need deep hydration. The scents are very light and not so heavy, perfect for travel and really great for work especially if you are in a career where you are sanitizing a lot.
Karine P.
North Hollywood, CA
For my dry skin this is the best solution I could ever have I got it as a gift and start to repurchase and every time I'm running out from the product it's very gentle no sensitivity no extra smells I love mini packages and can keep it in my handbag and I every time I need it
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I recently purchased this! Super cute and chic. I love the fragrance of all the creams. My favorite so far is cherry blossom. Very luxurious and keeps my hands soft but not oily. Purchased this in Flatiron and would purchase again.
Poba Z.
I live the smell, and every time its the smell that attracts me. Ore than anything else thats is the first reason that I keep buying them. The cream makes my hands soft but it is oily and that is what I don't like about it.
Emily K.
Hanoverton, OH
I got these in my stocking last year for Christmas and I felt like the packaging wasn't good, I will not repurchase these for myself, they smell like old lady.... I won't recommend to anyone that I like lol
Susana M.
This cream was a gift and I never thought it would have this freat effect. My hands are pretty dry and require a good hydratation. This totally meet my expectations and would buy it again as soon as needed.
Kate P.
Charleston, SC
I love this product. I keep it at my desk and use it daily, if not more than once. The smell is just right, and isn't too strong to handle. It keeps my hands fresh and smooth for the entire day! I love it
Valentina M.
This are amazing for on the go I keep this little squeeze lotions on my bag and use them constantly the scents are incredible and they do a great job moisturizing . I will def be repurchasing this product