L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands uploaded by alex s.

BY L'OCCITANE

A limited-edition designed, four-piece travel collection of L'Occitane iconic hand creams to nourish on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The Delightful Rose Hand Creams is enriched with 20 percent shea butter to lock moisture into the skin and protect it. The mouthwatering Almond Delicious Hands contains almond milk and almond oil for silky-smooth hands, the feminine Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and cherry extract to soften with a delicate scent, and the blooming peony like a caress of a peony petal, helps to soften the skin and nourish it thanks to shea butter. It envelops the hands with a green floral scent. This set contains:- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Almond Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Peony Limited Edition Hand Cream- Limited Edition Travel Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates L'Occitane captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France. see more...

L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands
As an absolute fan of the French brand I must say that I’ve bought these as a Christmas presents for all my girl and loved it! The packaging is superb, the quality awesome ! I’ve been a customer for so long and it keeps impressing me which is not an easy task to do. Thanks L’Occitane!
Jazzy W.
Ok I got these because I'm a hand cream junkie who keeps a basket of hand creams by the sink in my dressing area, let me say that I wasn't impressed with the smells of the creams, to me they're also a little more greasy feeling then the others in their class.  I added 3 stars because the packaging is nice, and I like the fact that you get a better deal if your purchase the package bundle deal. Other than that it's just some ok hand cream nothing to rave about, your're just buying the name if your ask me.
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
The smell isn't too strong, super light but enough to last for hours. I have dry hands especially in the winter to the point where if I don't put cream or lotion on it stings. Purchased this and was instantly in love. The size of the tube fits in your purse, inside your cosmetics bag, inside your medicine cabinet. Won't leave your hands oily and no white residue.
Lindsey O.
I use these hand lotions every day, they are small and portable, and they are very concentrated so you only have to use a little bit so the tube will last you a long time. I bought mine at the L'Occitane store, and i would definitely buy it again. They have a bunch of different scents as well so you never get tired of wearing the same thing!
Sarah W.
The best gift I have given my mother. They smell so nice you'll want to keep them yourself! One thing to note: this is a denser hand creme (more value for the size). I believe it goes on smoother and sinks in deeper, but if you prefer a more watery cream this may not be for you.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I love this little set, you get to try a bunch of different scents and I really love the packaging, It is easy to travel with them and I love how hydrating they are for my hands, my girlfriends always ask me if I have it in my purse when we go out, they love them as well!
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Great hand cream.  Very moisturizing and good for dry hands. I have THE driest hands and this works well as a regular hand cream.  I occasionally need the super dry hand cream type but this is great as an everyday cream so your hands are not super greasy.
India E.
Anything by L'Occitane is worth a try in my opinion! I bought some of these a while back to use during the winter because my hands always get super dry and cracked, and not only did they make my skin feel super nice, but they smell really good too. And the tubes are super cute!
Johnetta S.
I love the smell of all the hands lotions! They come in really handy for My purse and i use it in my lips on occasion bc they get dry too so it works for dual purposes!  They are affordable also for a hi end brand and everyone knows this line of great skincare!
Heather P.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love these hand creams. A little goes a longgggggg way. I usually get a big tube of just one but saw this and decided to try it. Great way to switch it up. The brand is overall a little pricey but I think it's worth it for the results you get.