BY L'OCCITANE

Echoes the rugged aroma of L'Occitan Eau de Toilette. Redolent with authentic A.O.C. lavender, blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood. Purifies the body, cleanses and shines hair.

Tips & Tricks: Body cleanser and shampoo in one is ideal for travel and gym bag.

L'Occitane L'Occitan Shower Gel
  • "One of my favorite products. Versatile and definitely worth the high price tag. A little Goes a long way. It's a gentle formula that works well for sensitive skin. I purchased it from the L'Occitane boutique and will definitely buy again." in 3 reviews
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Expensive but smells divine. It lathers nicely and doesn't cause any allergic reactions or skin issues. It lasts awhile and there really is nothing bad about it except for the cost. But I keep buying it because I really like the scent.
Tamara L.
The Colony
Very moisturizing, smells great and my skin feels so soft after a shower. The scent is of light almond and feels so luxurious. There is no residue left on the skin. The only downside is the cost. It’s one I use when I want to pamper myself.
Anna M.
Hamtramck, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amaaaazing. All of the products from this line are to die for. I even got a facial from them in Spain last summer. Super gentle and goes on like a dream! Def try this
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
I got a sample of this and it is okay. The smell is not my favorite but i do love the feeling of moisturized skin, especially in winter, left by this oil. I feel that there are better shower oils out there that are less expensive.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this, mine has a vanilla scent that's not too strong. It's also got fine golden glitter in this that just helps make it feel like the ultimate pampering! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and touchable.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Soooo good! I️ love how it leaves my skin, and smells delish. The price is definitely worth it and I️ used it everyday until I️ ran out. I️ got it at Sephora and was obsessed. I️ totally recommend it!
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
I use the Almond Shower oil gel. And let me tell you....it is simply the best shower gel out there. I will always have this in my shower. It has a lovely light sweet almond scent and keeps my skin so soft. I am in love forever.
Patrick B.
Syracuse, NY
This is such a great body wash! It's definitely worth the price and I like to use this and a cheaper brand just to make this last a bit longer. This was my first purchase at the L'Occitane store in Syracuse and have loved the place ever since!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new regular shower gel or for a shower gel to use for those special occasions.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA
I travel A LOT, and most of the places I go the water is too harsh for my skin and it ends up drying me out. As soon as I started bringing this, that doesn't happen anymore. I come out of the shower with my skin feeling fresh and re-hydrated. I LOVE this product. It's a little expensive but for me, its worth every penny.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
This shower gel changed my life. You might think this is an exaggeration but after using this once I was hooked. It's the perfect replacement for shaving cream. Slick and smooth it's very moisturizing as well. I use this every time I shave and the best part is it uses very little oil and one bottle lasts several months. If you haven't tried this yet get the small trial size, you won't regret it. Also comes in a refill for bulk savings :)

Amazon