BY L'OCCITANE

Echoes the rugged aroma of L'Occitan Eau de Toilette. Redolent with authentic A.O.P. lavender, blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood, this shower gel purifies the body, cleanses and shines hair.

• "Love it when my husband uses this." in 1 review
  • "I know it is expensive but it really is worth the price if you have dry sensitive skin like me. " in 1 review
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Expensive but smells divine. It lathers nicely and doesn't cause any allergic reactions or skin issues. It lasts awhile and there really is nothing bad about it except for the cost. But I keep buying it because I really like the scent.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
I got a sample of this and it is okay. The smell is not my favorite but i do love the feeling of moisturized skin, especially in winter, left by this oil. I feel that there are better shower oils out there that are less expensive.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this, mine has a vanilla scent that's not too strong. It's also got fine golden glitter in this that just helps make it feel like the ultimate pampering! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and touchable.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA
I travel A LOT, and most of the places I go the water is too harsh for my skin and it ends up drying me out. As soon as I started bringing this, that doesn't happen anymore. I come out of the shower with my skin feeling fresh and re-hydrated. I LOVE this product. It's a little expensive but for me, its worth every penny.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
This shower gel changed my life. You might think this is an exaggeration but after using this once I was hooked. It's the perfect replacement for shaving cream. Slick and smooth it's very moisturizing as well. I use this every time I shave and the best part is it uses very little oil and one bottle lasts several months. If you haven't tried this yet get the small trial size, you won't regret it. Also comes in a refill for bulk savings :)
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I love everything this company makes this shower gel is just fabulous and leaves no residue it has a great light smell and no additives that irritate your skin I recommend this to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin keep it in mind and try out along with there wonderful body creams and lotions this is my all time favorite place to shop for my body needs!!!!
Jayme H.
Detroit, MI
Oh my goodness! If you want a luxurious shower experience use this stuff! I always feel like I am at a spa. It smells SO GOOD! And it leaves my skin soft and lightly scented. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is worth it in my opinion!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom has bought this most of my life and she always gets the Orange scented one . I like the lemon one as well but they don't leave the skin itchy , dry, or with a feeling you've used soap .
Vidya R.
My husband and I both use this shower gel. It smells really good and the smell also lingers around your body in a good way. It doesn't dry my skin out and my husband doesn't even use a moisturizer after he uses this body wash. My only complain is that it is expensive
Erika M.
Anything by this brand is amazing! Left my skin feeling so soft after my shower. I know it is expensive but it really is worth the price if you have dry sensitive skin like me.