L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Carlos P.L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Julia B.L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Robert L.

BY L'OCCITANE

This after-shave balm with Shea butter, moisturizing*vegetable-based glycerin, soothing bisabolol and birch sap extract, leaves skin soft, comfortable, and perfumed with the L'OCCITAN scent.*upper layer of epidermis.

Tips & Tricks: Apply to face and neck after shaving, paying attention to the irritated areas.

• Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used after...5 Answers
Carlos P.
The soothing and moisturinzing proppertied of this product are off the charts! Is like instantaneous. Non greasy and super light. The only problem I find is that the scent is not very impressive for me.
Robert L.
Los Angeles, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love how this one smells. I almost hate using because I don't want to run out. It smells really good. Goes on smooth. Makes my face smooth and soft.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
I splurged and bought this for my husband and I am so glad that I did! He has very sensitive skin and would turn all red after a shave. After using this cream this no longer happens and he feels so much better!!!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Great product. Love this brand. Great after shave balm. Leaves skin feeling smooth
Christopher H.
Anaheim, CA
This holds my hair and when I shower my hair fella smooth and hard so I say with should get this because it smells good and it is not effective but sometimes it works the reason why cause it smelled good yes I would love to but it again also it hold your hair in place
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Loccitane makes high quality products. I love going in the retail store to sample lotions.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
My husband loves this aftershave balm he buys it all the time I deathly recommend it
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
Tbh........ I use this on my legs after I shave them! It works really well and I don't have razor burn after it!
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A wonderfully but not overwhelmingly fragrant super-emollient aftershave balm that soothes and moisturizes all skin types.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is really nice post shave balm, especially if you are anything like me and have extremely sensitive skin
Jennifer G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used aftershave I do not believe. Does this burn any? How does it smell?