L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Carlos P.

BY L'OCCITANE #57 in After Shave

This after-shave balm with Shea butter, moisturizing*vegetable-based glycerin, soothing bisabolol and birch sap extract, leaves skin soft, comfortable, and perfumed with the L'OCCITAN scent.*upper layer of epidermis.

Tips & Tricks: Apply to face and neck after shaving, paying attention to the irritated areas.

• Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used after...5 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love L’Occitan and really wanted to like this Shave Balm but it wasn’t very good for my sensitive skin. My skin stinged a bit when I was shaving and it caused a little irritation afterwards. I’m giving it 3 stars because it could’ve been worse and because I love the smell of this balm.
Carlos P.
The soothing and moisturinzing proppertied of this product are off the charts! Is like instantaneous. Non greasy and super light. The only problem I find is that the scent is not very impressive for me.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
This is just as good as their cult classic, it will heal hands in a snap without being overly greasy. The smell is a bit strong but worth it!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
L'Occitane products are incredible, and this shave Balm is no exception! It smells absolutely amazing and helps provide soothing moisture for all skin types. My fiancé loves this, but I also steal it often to use on my legs to keep bumps/razor burn at bay! Pricey, but definitely worth the investment if you're looking for a luxurious, incredible-smelling and feeling shave balm. Highly recommended!
Ashley O.
Dana Point, CA
Bought this for a christmas/birthday present for my boyfriend. He loved it, used it all the time, smelled amazing and made his skin super soft. Would definitely buy again!
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Este es el producto favorito de mi novio😍
Realmente le encanta, lo usa siempre.
Christopher H.
Anaheim, CA
This holds my hair and when I shower my hair fella smooth and hard so I say with should get this because it smells good and it is not effective but sometimes it works the reason why cause it smelled good yes I would love to but it again also it hold your hair in place
Brandi R.
I didn't think this balm worked any better than the typical shaving aid. it's not worth the price, especially for the quantity of the product.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A wonderfully but not overwhelmingly fragrant super-emollient aftershave balm that soothes and moisturizes all skin types.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Loccitane makes high quality products. I love going in the retail store to sample lotions.
Jennifer G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used aftershave I do not believe. Does this burn any? How does it smell?