L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Carlos P.L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Julia B.L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Robert L.

BY L'OCCITANE #50 in After Shave

This after-shave balm with Shea butter, moisturizing*vegetable-based glycerin, soothing bisabolol and birch sap extract, leaves skin soft, comfortable, and perfumed with the L'OCCITAN scent.*upper layer of epidermis.

Tips & Tricks: Apply to face and neck after shaving, paying attention to the irritated areas.

• Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used after...5 Answers
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love L’Occitan and really wanted to like this Shave Balm but it wasn’t very good for my sensitive skin. My skin stinged a bit when I was shaving and it caused a little irritation afterwards. I’m giving it 3 stars because it could’ve been worse and because I love the smell of this balm.
Paul B.
I did not know smooth until I was introduced to L’occitane’s after shave lotion, specifically Cade. The smell alone is worth getting. My face remains smooth. The best part is that a little goes a long way. This product lasts me for almost 4 weeks!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
L'Occitane products are incredible, and this shave Balm is no exception! It smells absolutely amazing and helps provide soothing moisture for all skin types. My fiancé loves this, but I also steal it often to use on my legs to keep bumps/razor burn at bay! Pricey, but definitely worth the investment if you're looking for a luxurious, incredible-smelling and feeling shave balm. Highly recommended!
Christopher H.
Anaheim, CA
This holds my hair and when I shower my hair fella smooth and hard so I say with should get this because it smells good and it is not effective but sometimes it works the reason why cause it smelled good yes I would love to but it again also it hold your hair in place
Carlos P.
The soothing and moisturinzing proppertied of this product are off the charts! Is like instantaneous. Non greasy and super light. The only problem I find is that the scent is not very impressive for me.
Kim C.
I buy my fiancé many different after shave products when I catch them on sale so he can try them and find a few favorites. This did a good job of moisturizing the skin and helping to prevent the little red bumps from appearing when he shaved. The smell is also amazing!
Ashley O.
Dana Point, CA
Bought this for a christmas/birthday present for my boyfriend. He loved it, used it all the time, smelled amazing and made his skin super soft. Would definitely buy again!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
I splurged and bought this for my husband and I am so glad that I did! He has very sensitive skin and would turn all red after a shave. After using this cream this no longer happens and he feels so much better!!!
cynthia g.
Wahiawa, HI
My boyfriend loves this product. He says it leaves his skin feeling hydrated and it doesn't burn after he shaves his face. The only downfall of this product is the price. It's expensive but well worth it.
Nikki  N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This has an amazing texture where it is thick enough to provide proper protection but not too thick donut clogs the razor blade. Great for anyone who suffers from irritation when they shave!
Jennifer G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used aftershave I do not believe. Does this burn any? How does it smell?

back