L'Occitane L'Occitan After Shave Balm uploaded by Carlos P.

BY L'OCCITANE #55 in After Shave

Essential companion to L'Occitane Eau de Toilette, our newest aroma for men. Redolent with the scents of Provence, and enriched with Shea Butter and birchwood sap extract to moisturize and soothe the skin after shaving. Suitable for all skin types.

• Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used aftershave I ...5 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love L’Occitan and really wanted to like this Shave Balm but it wasn’t very good for my sensitive skin. My skin stinged a bit when I was shaving and it caused a little irritation afterwards. I’m giving it 3 stars because it could’ve been worse and because I love the smell of this balm.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
L'Occitane products are incredible, and this shave Balm is no exception! It smells absolutely amazing and helps provide soothing moisture for all skin types. My fiancé loves this, but I also steal it often to use on my legs to keep bumps/razor burn at bay! Pricey, but definitely worth the investment if you're looking for a luxurious, incredible-smelling and feeling shave balm. Highly recommended!
Christopher H.
Anaheim, CA
This holds my hair and when I shower my hair fella smooth and hard so I say with should get this because it smells good and it is not effective but sometimes it works the reason why cause it smelled good yes I would love to but it again also it hold your hair in place
Carlos P.
The soothing and moisturinzing proppertied of this product are off the charts! Is like instantaneous. Non greasy and super light. The only problem I find is that the scent is not very impressive for me.
Kim C.
I buy my fiancé many different after shave products when I catch them on sale so he can try them and find a few favorites. This did a good job of moisturizing the skin and helping to prevent the little red bumps from appearing when he shaved. The smell is also amazing!
Ashley O.
Costa Mesa, CA
Bought this for a christmas/birthday present for my boyfriend. He loved it, used it all the time, smelled amazing and made his skin super soft. Would definitely buy again!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I splurged and bought this for my husband and I am so glad that I did! He has very sensitive skin and would turn all red after a shave. After using this cream this no longer happens and he feels so much better!!!
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
My boyfriend loves this product. He says it leaves his skin feeling hydrated and it doesn't burn after he shaves his face. The only downfall of this product is the price. It's expensive but well worth it.
Nikki  N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This has an amazing texture where it is thick enough to provide proper protection but not too thick donut clogs the razor blade. Great for anyone who suffers from irritation when they shave!
Brandi R.
I didn't think this balm worked any better than the typical shaving aid. it's not worth the price, especially for the quantity of the product.
Jennifer G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Okay ladies or gentlemen, my husband has never used aftershave I do not believe. Does this burn any? How does it smell?