L'Occitane Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel

by L'Occitane

A travel-friendly gel that washes hands without soap or water. Tuck this cleansing gel into your purse for squeaky-clean hands anytime, anywhere, without the need for water. The hydroalcoholic, organic formula removes germs without leaving your hands parched in the process. Thanks to its portable size, you can stash this handy gel in your glove compartment or desk for an always-convenient clean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates - Triclosan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Karen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
L'Occitane Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel uploaded by Karen C.
L'Occitane Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel uploaded by Karen C.
Hand cream is a must have in your beauty collection. L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream is my favorite. The scent is clean and smells like pure Lavender. Nothing else added no other extra scents, just pure lavender. Makes you want to go to France and run thru the lavender fields.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have this product, and it's awesome!! I love the smell, and it's not greasy. It's has my hands feeling smooth, and my dry cuticles are gone. I recommend this to the world.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
I love the scent! I keep a tube in my purse and car at all times. It smells and feels great. A little goes a long way. It never dries out your skin like so many hand sanitizers do. The bonus is that it doesn't contain dangerous cancer causing chemicals like most sanitizers have. I've used this product for years. I take it when I travel, especially when flying because a plane is a very unsanitary. Excellent product.
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
This hand gel makes my hands feel so smooth, I am simply in love with this brand as a whole. It lasts forever and a little goes a long way. There are no cons to this product, it's all benefit. The fragrance is really nice and light which is a great thing. I would purchase this product again and I would recommend to anyone who enjoys having smooth and nourished hands.
Paola S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's really really nice but the scent, though lovely, can be a bit overpowering at times.
Ellie J.
L'Occitane does the lavender scent fantastically. My mom's favorite scent is lavender and this brand is my go-to if I want to buy her something in her favorite scent. She always keeps this hand cream on her. Very thick and moisturizing, and the scent is calming. Very nice.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Let me just say that I love ALL products from L'Occitane and have been using them for over 10 years. I was very excited when they introduced their lavender organic hand purifying gel a few years back as most others that I have used for myself and my 3 daughters (all under the age of 10) have dried us out horribly. This one does not!! I always have a tube in my purse and send them to school as well.
Christianna R.
Baltimore, MD
I have rough hands from nursing and this stuff honestly works miracles without leaving my hands greasy
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
L'Occitane has by far the best scents and lotions. My favorite collection is the Lavender one because you feel so calm and clean after using it. I have this in the hand lotion as well and both products have left my hands feeling so moisturized without drying them out or making them feel dull. I absolutely adore this collection and is a must have
Debra P.
Columbus
My favorite hand gel. Leaves your hands soft and smelling wonderful. I have used this product for years

Looking for your answer?