L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Shower Gel uploaded by Pamella B.

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with P.D.O.* Lavender essential oil from Haute Provence, the Lavender Shower Gel gently cleanses the skin and leaves it pleasantly scented.

Pamella B.
Utah
Wonderful bath gel soft and delicately scented. A scent Made in Provence that I love! Lavender invades the bathroom, it's just bliss.
Of excellent quality, the brand always razing.L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Shower Gel
Kenya V.
Love! The smell is the best part. It is not a strong scent, but I just love it! It leaves your skin feeling smooth, which is great! Gentle is probably the correct word and it is also long-lasting which is great! From other products that I have brought in the past they were as long-lasting! I would totally recommend someone to buy this! I think they can range in price depending on the size that you decide to get, but overall I really like this product!
Darby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I had really high hopes for this shower gel going into it. It's a little bit on the pricey side. But I've loved other L'Occitane products in the past so I thought I'd give it a go, since lavender is my favorite scent. Although it smells so nice, I'm very underwhelmed by the performance of this product. It doesn't get a super great lather and no matter how much I rinse, it makes my skin feel like plastic. I'm going to continue using it up, but it's not something I'd purchase again.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is awesome. It has just the right amount of Lather. It smells like fields of Lavender but is not overwhelming. It leaves a light scent on the skin and is not drying. However, I do not think it is a bit overpriced.
Kate W.
League City, TX
L’Occitane Lavender Harvest Shower Gel is unbelievably luxurious! The scent is subtle and isn’t overpowering like cheaper shower gels. Although the brand is a little more expensive than most others, you definitely feel as if you’ve gotten your money’s worth!
Celine D.
Lima , OH
This shower gel is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the smell of lavender and this product really brings it. I bought it at the brands store which is a very welcoming place. I've tried not to use to much to preserve it. Highly recommended to people who love smelling like lavender and feeling great after a shower.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is my favorite shower gel. My mother in law always gifts this to me at Christmas and I use it on special occasions. The lavender scent is relaxing and perfect for a home spa day, and the gel is gentle on my skin. It lathers perfectly and the scent never fails to relax me.
Mariia S.
New Castle, DE
Excellent gel! I love the smell of lavender so much that is ready to eat it) No, I'm really ready, and even eat it. I cook from her desserts and soft drinks. According to this when I came across this gel, I was ready to drink it)) Very nice flavor. Gel well and gently cleanses the skin without leaving a feeling of dryness. But oil with almonds I love more.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this shower gel out and see how well it leaves your skin feel ing good and after reviewing it I will tell my friends and family about how good it smells and how good it works I, will also let my friends and family members know how good it works and also tell my friends on Facebook.
Malala S.
Miami, Florida
I'm all for natural ingredients. This shower gel is absolutely delightful. It's soft on your skin, moisturizes and deeply cleans. Also, the scent if perfect. It isn't strong. It leaves a delicate lavender smell.