BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed.

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? A...4 Answers
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I received this as part of a gift box at Christmas and I love the smell of it so much, I was gutted when it ran out. I'd definitely consider purchasing a replacement. It was really soft on the skin and I used it regularly. The smell was the best thing about it though, I love the lavender scent
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
This product is my basis of what lavender anything should smell like. There is nothing but rich rich flower scent! The lavender series is much thinner/lighter than the shea series but works great. I ahve this in every possible size, in my purse, car, at work, at home...you name it!
Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I love the smell of lavender. So if you are too, this is the perfect hand lotion for you!!! It's really hydrating and I am obsessed with it. It's hydrating and light and the smell is absolutely amazing. I carry this around everywhere. It's the perfect thing for dry hands
Ravini M.
This is absolutely my favorite hand cream. I love it firstly because it moisturizers without feeling greasy or leaving a residue. And unlike other creams that don't leave residue., it ACTUALLY moisturizes. It also has a lovely scent. It's a bit different from what most people are used to at first because it is a natural rather than artificial lavender scent. The only downfalls are that it is a bit pricey and the top is a bit finicky to close with freshly moisturized hands!
Jen F.
I use very high quality essential oils so I'm always really skeptical when buying anything that's lavender scented. Most lavender scented items just smells cheap and nothing like real lavender but this does not disappoint. This brand doesn't skimp on quality ingredients.
Nicole C.
The iconic scent of French lavender is only done right with L'Occitane. The hand Cream is the perfect not too thin not too thick consistency for an all year round draft hand Cream, and the fragrance of the lavender essential oils are to die for. It's like carrying France with you in a little tube.
Kathleen E.
Surrey , FL
I'm in love with l'occitaine and this lavender hand cream is perfect to throw in your purse and use whenever your hands feel a little dry. The smell is lovely and lasts without being overly floral or strong. Easy to use product that isn't too pricy for a hand cream.
Kimberly B.
Dundas
Beautiful product rich and truly soaks deep into your skin. Love the fragrance and thickness of this. The whole hand moisturizing line is worth the extra bucks here. Love L'Occitane for this particular line.
Kathleen Y.
Love this stuff. The packing is so nice and let's you get all the product or! A little thick but doesn't feel too greasy and sinks into the skin pretty fast. Expensive for a hand cream but j love it.
Martina W.
This cream smells amazing and is super moisturizing. Excellent to use before bed as the soothing lavender has a calming effect.
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Elizabeth I.
I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?

Sephora