BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed.

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? A...4 Answers
Kim K.
Irving, TX
This is a great product! I love the lavender scent. And my hands have never felt so soft & smooth!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Very lightweight product, it doesn't clog your pores.. fresh scent... I love this product
Este E.
Queenstown, MD
I love this cream! It leaves my hands smelling great ad soft with no greasiness!
Bella H.
My very favorite hand Cream! smells heavenly and a little goes a very long way
Jeff M.
Urbandale
This is my all-time favorite hand cream. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy. The scent is intoxicating. Each time I use it, I get compliments on how good it smells. I'd buy this by the case if I could afford it. L'Occitane always delivers quality products and this is definitely one of them.
Marie C.
New York
I like this hand cream a lot - it’s very moisturizing and long-lasting, but the scent is just a bit too much.
Danzel E.
Over Compton, Sherborne
This is the nicest smelling hand cream I’ve tried, and for me it’s not super nourishing but it is just enough. You can get more effective ones much cheaper, but I’d love another tube, perhaps if someone was stuck for a present for me
mBC L.
I'm surprised that a premium hand cream containing shea butter and lavender essential oil fares worse than my normal vaseline lotion. Not hydrating enough.

What's Good?

2. Repeated Application
3. Inconvenient Screw-on Cap
4. “Lavender” scent?
5. Expensive

Full review with comparison against Crabtree & Evelyn at bit.ly/2tEYIxd.
This is a favourite of mine. Really nice lavender scent. Moisturises without leaving any sticky residue. The only downside is that it is slightly more expensive than products of similar quality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
Madelyn D.
torbay
I only had a sample of this hand cream but I am definitely getting a full size! Instantly relieves dry skin and provides amazing lasting hydration!! The best hand cream I’ve ever tried!
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Elizabeth I.
I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?

Sephora