BY L'OCCITANE #44 in Hand Cream

Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed.

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? A...4 Answers
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Signature L’occitane is very heavy/thick almost gooey in texture. You can buy at Sephora and it’s on the expensive side. The lavender scent is my favorite. It’s gentle amd good moisture for super dry/chapped hands.
Dominika Q.
This hand cream is excellent. Completely moisturize your skin and it’s very gentle on sensitive skin. It’s worth it every penny! Its long lasting hand cream and it smells so fresh. I buying it again . I giving this product thumbs up! 👍🏼 .
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This hand cream leaves your hands feeling baby smooth and super hydrated! It’s a lifesaver in the winter when my hands get dried out quick. The lavender scent is balanced and isn’t too strong at all. I love using this product at night because lavender aids sleeping. Definitely recommend!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Frankly, this is one of my favorite brands and you'd be hard pressed to find something from them that I don't like. This is a great lotion to keep in your nightstand, since lavender is known to help you relax, which makes it perfect for part of a bedtime routine.
Arlene S.
Treat your hands to wonderfulness not only on scents but in ingredients. This is the most hydrating hand lotion I've used EVER. There are other scents available however I love the lavender one particularly. You know the hand creams have to be good when you're in the store and 5 people come in after you asking for the hand creams section.
Julia L.
This smells absolutely wonderful and just like lavender. It hygienic because of the nice 'foil' tube packaging. The cream itself is so moisturizing and it keeps my dryness at bay. Overall, I was very impressed!
Rachel B.
This is my favorite personal care product, hands down (pun intended!) It's portable, affordable, and is perfect to carry around in my purse or for travel. The scent is lovely without being overpowering, and it delivers great moisture to my skin. Can't rave about this enough.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I'm rating this 4/5 because the lotion does a very good job at moisturizing your skin. However, the fragrance was way too strong for me. It was strong enough that I had to go and wash my hands as the smell was giving me a headache. This lavender was not a relaxing smell to me.
Taylor C.
Greensboro, NC
I have really sensitive dry skin so it is always hard to find good lotions. This one though is perfect. It never irritates my skin and helps my hands from cracking all winter. It is a little pricey but will last a long time. The lavender scent is definitely my favorite!
Megan G.
Oh my goodness, do I love this cream. It smells heavenly and the formula is perfection. It goes on great and you don't need a ton of it. It absorbs well, and it smells SO good. It's not a really strong, in-your-face lavender smell either. It's soft and soothing.
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Elizabeth I.
I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?

back