BY L'OCCITANE #48 in Hand Cream

Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed.

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how l...4 Answers
  • Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry du...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I'm rating this 4/5 because the lotion does a very good job at moisturizing your skin. However, the fragrance was way too strong for me. It was strong enough that I had to go and wash my hands as the smell was giving me a headache. This lavender was not a relaxing smell to me.
Taylor C.
Greensboro, NC
I have really sensitive dry skin so it is always hard to find good lotions. This one though is perfect. It never irritates my skin and helps my hands from cracking all winter. It is a little pricey but will last a long time. The lavender scent is definitely my favorite!
Arlene S.
Treat your hands to wonderfulness not only on scents but in ingredients. This is the most hydrating hand lotion I've used EVER. There are other scents available however I love the lavender one particularly. You know the hand creams have to be good when you're in the store and 5 people come in after you asking for the hand creams section.
Julia L.
This smells absolutely wonderful and just like lavender. It hygienic because of the nice 'foil' tube packaging. The cream itself is so moisturizing and it keeps my dryness at bay. Overall, I was very impressed!
Rachel B.
This is my favorite personal care product, hands down (pun intended!) It's portable, affordable, and is perfect to carry around in my purse or for travel. The scent is lovely without being overpowering, and it delivers great moisture to my skin. Can't rave about this enough.
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
Once I have used this hand lotion from L'occitane I never want to use any other hand lotion. Although a bit pricey this hand lotion doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. It absorbs into your skin rather quickly leaving your hands silky soft.
Pearl C.
S San Fran, CA
I love anything lavender! BUT this is by far my most favorite lavender scent amongst all lavender items I've tried. This hand cream is so moisturizing and the scent lasts a very long time! The packaging is gorgeous too. Simple, classic.
Janet H.
Schwenksville, PA
This is my favorite brand of hand cream. I have dry hands during the winter time and using even a pea sized amount goes along! This isn't my favorite scent which is why the minus 1 star but love it nonetheless.
natalie b.
Buckhannon, WV
It was not greasy. I only wish I would have gotten more!@ it met my expectations and I loved the packaging! I got mine right from their store in an airport. I was also a 1st time user and would buy it again
Norene C.
L'Occitane Lavender hand cream smells like the freshest, most authentic lavender straight from the fields in France. This tube keeps the product protected from oxidation, light, drying out, and contaminants. I love the way it moisturizes hands, knees, elbows and heels. The scent is to die for! True lavender like this has aromatherapuetic properties and helps to relieve the effects of stress. So relaxing. An absolute must have for lavender lovers.
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?
Alejandra P.
Are there any other scents I should try?