BY L'OCCITANE #38 in Hand Cream

Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed.

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how l...4 Answers
  • Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry du...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Norene C.
L'Occitane Lavender hand cream smells like the freshest, most authentic lavender straight from the fields in France. This tube keeps the product protected from oxidation, light, drying out, and contaminants. I love the way it moisturizes hands, knees, elbows and heels. The scent is to die for! True lavender like this has aromatherapuetic properties and helps to relieve the effects of stress. So relaxing. An absolute must have for lavender lovers.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my all time favorite hand lotion! L'Occitane is expensive, but the products work so phenomenally well! I always wait to buy mine when there's a sale to try and get a better deal or from QVC. The 1 oz hand creams are perfect for putting in your purse, leaving on your nightstand, traveling with, etc. I HIGHLY recommend giving this product a chance, the scent is wonderful!
Amanda H.
the best little hand cream to keep at my desk. The lavender scent provides a nice little relaxing scent - makes you feel like your at a spa for a quick minute even in the craziness of the day. Highly recommend. I know the price tag is a little dramatic but it lasts a very long time. Keeps hand especially in the winter moisturized. Always a big hit around the office too :)
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
I really love their hand creams- lavender specifically. However, while the quality is great, the price point isn't really where I would like for it to be. We are a single income family but we also have a strong belief in using quality products. While I agree that it's a great product, I don't love paying the amount that it costs to Have this hand cream.
Chelsea E.
Greenville, SC
I've been using L'Occitane products for almost 4 years and this is the one thing that I absolutely can not get enough of! I received this gem in a gift basket from a friend and put it by my nightstand; I've bought it ever since! In my opinion, it's a wonderful product that I don't believe anyone would regret buying.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is so moisturizing yet light and absorbs quickly. Not too much of a fan of the scent because I hate lavender scented things (got this as a gift so didn't really have a choice there haha), but this scent isn't too strong and overpowering compared to several other lavender-scented things.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
Love this hand lotion. I work in health care and my hands get ridiculously dry, but this lotion is not only hydrating, it smells wonderful and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. A little on the expensive side for one ounce but a nice indulgence.
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Out of all of the amazing scents from this brand, this one is by far my favorite. I use it every night before I go to sleep and the lavender scent really helps calm me and fall asleep quicker. It is also super moisturizing.
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
If you want a classic scent of France, this is the product you should buy. It is a little pricey, but it is also long lasting. The scent is great. It provides moisture without greasiness, and I would buy this again.
Janet H.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my favorite brand of hand cream. I have dry hands during the winter time and using even a pea sized amount goes along! This isn't my favorite scent which is why the minus 1 star but love it nonetheless.
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?
Alejandra P.
Are there any other scents I should try?