BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed.

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? A...4 Answers
Amber M.
Tucson
It just felt like another cheap hand cream to me... I've heard great things about the brand, but this lotion just has no wow factor to it. The scent is so so soapy, it smells more like ivory soap then lavender... it absorbs fine, but my hands never feel very soft after I use it. And the price is not something I'm comfortable with, for this level of quality... I get better results from good old Jergens!
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
This is a really nice luxury French brand that I love. I bought this a few years ago in a store in the airport. This was sooooo creamy and moisturizing! The smell was sooo nice. Lavender really relaxes me and I loved using this on my hands and arms. I ran out but would always buy more.
Alexa A.
Boston, MA
I swear by this hand cream! I have two or three of the travel sized creams in various bag and purses. I'm really picky about hand cream because I find that some tend to be sticky or greasy, and I can't stand that. I've never had that issue with this cream because it basically melts into your skin. The lavender scent is really calming!
Dominika Q.
This hand cream is excellent. Completely moisturize your skin and it’s very gentle on sensitive skin. It’s worth it every penny! Its long lasting hand cream and it smells so fresh. I buying it again . I giving this product thumbs up! 👍🏼 .
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This hand cream leaves your hands feeling baby smooth and super hydrated! It’s a lifesaver in the winter when my hands get dried out quick. The lavender scent is balanced and isn’t too strong at all. I love using this product at night because lavender aids sleeping. Definitely recommend!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Frankly, this is one of my favorite brands and you'd be hard pressed to find something from them that I don't like. This is a great lotion to keep in your nightstand, since lavender is known to help you relax, which makes it perfect for part of a bedtime routine.
Arlene S.
Treat your hands to wonderfulness not only on scents but in ingredients. This is the most hydrating hand lotion I've used EVER. There are other scents available however I love the lavender one particularly. You know the hand creams have to be good when you're in the store and 5 people come in after you asking for the hand creams section.
Julia L.
This smells absolutely wonderful and just like lavender. It hygienic because of the nice 'foil' tube packaging. The cream itself is so moisturizing and it keeps my dryness at bay. Overall, I was very impressed!
Jeff M.
Urbandale
This is my all-time favorite hand cream. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy. The scent is intoxicating. Each time I use it, I get compliments on how good it smells. I'd buy this by the case if I could afford it. L'Occitane always delivers quality products and this is definitely one of them.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Signature L’occitane is very heavy/thick almost gooey in texture. You can buy at Sephora and it’s on the expensive side. The lavender scent is my favorite. It’s gentle amd good moisture for super dry/chapped hands.
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Elizabeth I.
I have allergies! does the scent linger for a long time?
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?