BY L'OCCITANE

Soak up the relaxing and aromatic scent of this bath, and be transported to the blue fields of lavender in Provence.This rich foaming bath, with its captivating lavender scent, lets your mind escape to Provence as you breathe in its fragrance and enjoy a soothing moment of relaxation. It leaves skin feeling supple and delicately scented. Pour a small amount under running water to produce a rich, generous foam.

Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
My mom was sick and I used some of this when I made her a bubble bath. The tiniest bit foams up SO MUCH, and the bubbles lasted for 2 hours. It smells fantastic, it smells like fresh lavender, not perfumy fake lavender, and it is not overpowering. It mixed well with the essential oils that I added in as well. My mom felt so much better afterwards and I think this helped a lot! Great product with great ingredients, but I would expect nothing less from L'Occitane.
Manda M.
Utica
This is the most relaxing product I have ever used. The scent is light and full of lavender. The feel of the foaming bath is refreshing and fun to use. It was purchased at the L'Occitane store in Albany and I would highly recommend it to someone who likes to relax in the shower or bath.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
This is my all time favorite bath foam!!! I was originally gifted this product and loved it. Since then I have always continued to purchase it!! Has an amazing scent, feel like I am transported to France and helps me sleep at night. Great product-- once you tried it you will love it to
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Though expensive, this product is such a complete pleasure to use. It smells faintly of lavender and provides a thick and rich foam to the bath water. I received this as a gift recently while in Provence, and have enjoyed it so ugh I will definitely repurchase.
Joan S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Best smelling natural soap ever. The lavender scent gives you the most relaxed feeling. The only con I would say is the price because it's a little pricey but a small amount can go a long way I would definitely buy it again
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
This really is a great product! I use it all the time! I bought it at my local beauty supply store and the prices really aren't that bad for the amount of use that I get out of it. I definitely recommend this!
Ameera N.
San Francisco, CA
I love to take this with me when I'm traveling. I have a really hard time falling asleep in hotels, so taking a bubble bath with this relaxes me and calms me down so much and makes it so easy to fall asleep. It smells amazing and it feels like a healing property, which is a big plus for me. Worth the money because a little goes a LONG way! Two thumbs up!!
Miranda V.
This stuff is SO relaxing
I love the lavender scent! It smells just like my essential oils. It helps me sleep if I take a warm bath with this stuff right before bed. A little expensive but I will definitely buy again!
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love this foaming bath, it is perfect for relaxing after a long day! You will feel like running in a lavander field!! Fragance is amazing and it will leave your skin soft!
Lauren D.
I use this bubble bath about once a week to relax at night. The scent is soothing and it helps me get ready for bed. It foams nicely and the bubbles last. I have sensitive skin, so I actually rinse off after getting out of the tub.
Betty B.
durham
Does this product leave your skin feeling smooth after the bath?
Erin M.
Gahanna, OH
Does this work as a body wash or just a bubble bath?
Kay K.
How do you feel about the packaging?
Elida S.
How does this feel after using? Does it dry out your skin? I want to try it but first want to know so email reviews