L'Occitane Lavender Cleansing Hand Wash

by L'Occitane

The Lavender Cleansing Hand Wash leaves hands clean, fresh and lightly scented. The gentle, non-drying lather won’t disturb the skin’s natural PH balance – just washed hands are soft and comfortable.

Tips & Tricks: Apply to wet hands, creating a foam, then rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Lavender Cleansing Hand Wash!
Judy B.
Savior product during COVID! This by far has kept my hands soft and hydrated after applying hand sanitizer multiple times daily!
Joel Q.
Richmond, TX
Smells amazing would buy again but expensive tho but totally worth it recommend
Smells amazing would buy again but expensive tho but totally worth it recommend
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this as part of a gift. I love the smell of lavender and this fragrance in particular was lovely. The scent was not overly pungent, but natural and soft. The soap itself lathered up nicely and easily rinsed off leaving no residue. Hands are left squeaky clean, supple, and smelling of a french countryside on a sunny day. Suffice it to say, I went through the bottle very quickly. If only it were cheaper!
Gabriela V.
Lawrence , KS
Know the feeling when you wash your hands and just want to keep that smell? Well, this hand wash will do that for you! You'll feel as if you stepped into a French meadow and stayed there to smell the lavenders! I just LOVE it and would go out of my way to keep on using it!
Heather B.
Newport , OR
this hand soap is THE BOMB! & that my friend is no lie. not only does it smell like heaven but it leaves your hands sooo soo soo soft. & the price is great in m opinion i get enough product for my buck. I have very sensitive skin and its very gentle but powerful at the same time. when i first purchased this product i started washing my hands religiously & i could not stop smelling them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Megan L.
Cupertino, CA
This cleanser didn't really stand out to me, it was so-so. Nothing special. I probably wouldn't purchase again but it was fine.
Tracy K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
The L'Occitane Lavendar Cleansing Hand Wash is wonderful. It smells so nice and is very gentle. It's long lasting and is a very good price. I love the smell of lavender, so this product makes me feel as if I'm in a garden when I use it.I would recommend this to others.
Lessly G.
Theirs nothing like it i personally love this hand gel its so refreshing and leaves your hand super clean
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Lavender is another one of my favorite scents. It's calming and relaxing and always makes my hands smell great. They are never dry afterwards like some soaps leave my hands.
Cal C.
Aventura , FL
L'Occitane Lavender Cleansing Hand Wash uploaded by Cal C.
Non drying. True Organic Lavender. And you can buy the refill!!! Leaves hands soft, and has matching hand lotion.

Looking for your answer?