L'Occitane Lavender Cleansing Hand Wash uploaded by Cal C.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Lavender Cleansing Hand Wash leaves hands clean, fresh and lightly scented. The gentle, non-drying lather won’t disturb the skin’s natural PH balance – just washed hands are soft and comfortable.

Tips & Tricks: Apply to wet hands, creating a foam, then rinse.

Pearl C.
Union city , CA
This handwash makes me want to wash my hands over and over again. The lavender scent is the best lavender scent I've ever had. It truly gives you a luxurious, moisturized spa feel with every use. It's a bit pricey but you have to pay for Graf quality!
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this as part of a gift. I love the smell of lavender and this fragrance in particular was lovely. The scent was not overly pungent, but natural and soft. The soap itself lathered up nicely and easily rinsed off leaving no residue. Hands are left squeaky clean, supple, and smelling of a french countryside on a sunny day. Suffice it to say, I went through the bottle very quickly. If only it were cheaper!
Heather B.
South beach
this hand soap is THE BOMB! & that my friend is no lie. not only does it smell like heaven but it leaves your hands sooo soo soo soft. & the price is great in m opinion i get enough product for my buck. I have very sensitive skin and its very gentle but powerful at the same time. when i first purchased this product i started washing my hands religiously & i could not stop smelling them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Obsessed. Obsessed with this line for years. Plus I am completely consumed with lavender right now. Smells like Provonce France. I use too much of this and the world would be a better place if every one else would too. This product can be used a few different ways so get creative. Linen closet. Pillows. Shoes. I spray the cardboard tube of the toilet paper. Towels that sre hanging up and the folded ones. Yes my clothes. Yes I am completely over the
moon for this.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence , KS
Know the feeling when you wash your hands and just want to keep that smell? Well, this hand wash will do that for you! You'll feel as if you stepped into a French meadow and stayed there to smell the lavenders! I just LOVE it and would go out of my way to keep on using it!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Omg, it smells like a dream! So good, I just eant keeping washing my hands again and again because this is so delicious! And the best is that you don't need much to make a good job on your hands! I recommend it!
Gwen C.
San Jose, CA
This is one of our favorite hand soaps, because it smells amazing. The scent is lovely, but I also like that it doesn't last for hours (I have a sensitive nose). I also appreciate that you can buy the refill packaging, which is a better deal for the soap and the environment.
Tracy K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
The L'Occitane Lavendar Cleansing Hand Wash is wonderful. It smells so nice and is very gentle. It's long lasting and is a very good price. I love the smell of lavender, so this product makes me feel as if I'm in a garden when I use it.I would recommend this to others.
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA
Love L'Occitane Lavender Body Wash. I love the scent and the fact that it is gentle on my skin. It is very pleasant to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes the scent of Lavender. It isn't overpowering but lingers lightly for several hours.
Kate D.
Bragg City, MO
I'm in love with ANY product by L'Occitane. Lavender and cherry blossom are my all time favorite scents! The scents last forever on my body. The packaging looks so lux as well.