BY L'OCCITANE

The elegant and romantic Jasmin & Bergamot Eau de Toilette is the harmonious accord of the two ingredients, fluctuating between petals and leaves, freshness and sensuality, day and night.

Bergamot discreetly lights up the scent and retains a lingering presence, while the rare and delicate jasmine comes to life with luminous green facets.

Jasmin & Bergamot Eau de Toilette is part of our Grasse Collection, named after the city of Grasse in Provence. Located near the Mediterranean, the city became known as the ""perfume capital of the world,"" by combining the cultivation of local flora with the trade of precious Eastern ingredients.

Tips: Spray on the pulse points : neck, chest, wrist, etc.

Jacqueline Z.
Geneseo, NY
A classy scent. It's nothing overbearing. The jasmine really shines through in this fragrance. It is only a toilette, so I didn't expect the scent to last as long as it did, which usually is a few hours. Eau de Toilettes contain less fragrance oil than Eau de parfum or parfum, so if you're looking for something that will wear for an entire day or longer, I suggest you check out eau de parfums instead. But if you're willing to reapply for a great scent, this is well worth the purchase. It's sweet but not like candy, and quite floral. It comes in a glass bottle.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my must have Eau de Toilette, it has a rich scent but not overwhelming. A little drop behind your ears, pulse, neck and breast will leaving feeling clean and smelling good. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Allison L.
I love this and so does my boyfriend! It's warm and summery. It's not overwhelming and doesn't draw attention which is what I can't stand about some really loud perfumes.
Macela S.
Kings Park, NY
I'm trying to find a colone/perfume to call mine. I'm not a fan of sweet smells and I like one to stay wth me during the day, not only after I apply. Any suggestion?