BY L'OCCITANE

The Jasmine & Bergamot Perfumed Shower Gel delights with its luminous fragrance, reminiscent of spring. This shower gel foams generously when applied with water to gently cleanse the skin. Made with jasmine absolutes from Grasse and Egpyt as well as bergamot essential oil from Italy, it leaves behind a fresh and floral fragrance.

Jasmine & Bergamot Shower Gel is part of our Grasse Collection, named after the city of Grasse in Provence. Located near the Mediterranean, the city became known as the "perfume capital of the world," by combining the cultivation of local flora with the trade of precious Eastern ingredients.

Prachi S.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Omg I love this shower gel. I like my bath to be of good fragrance and this shower gel is all about it. It is little strong so if you don't like strong smells then I wouldn't recommend otherwise it's a thumbs up
Lisa C.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
I adore this brand but as it is slightly more expensive that others it is not one I purchase on a regular basis but as a treat or when on offer. The smells they manage to create are amazing & really awakens your senses. I've never been disappointed & always happy with mu purchser. They make a wonderful gift and the packaging is always fabulous.