BY IQ NATURAL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

he Sublime Beauty Cream is made with a patented combination of two angelic flowers: white iris and angelica. A symbol of pure beauty, the velvety and luminous white iris offers its powers of sublimation. Known for its incredible hydrating properties, angelica gives the skin vitality. Organic extracts from these two flowers leave skin looking and feeling perfect.Achieve a perfect, flawless finish for your skin wih Iris Angelica Sublime Beauty Cream by L'OCCITANE.

Offering all the benefits of a moisturizer and foundation, this BB cream does it all:

• Gives the complexion a fresh, natural and even look
  • Visibly reduces the look of pores, redness and blemishes
  • Hydrates and smoothes the skin
  • Provides SPF 30 sun protection

Rabeea B.
el paso texas
Purchased at: Sephora
This was such an awesome bb cream. I'm sad that it's been discontinued. It was truly sublime and the moisturizer stays on the skin all day, has SPF, smells amazing.
Aaushi K.
 liked the coverage, it`s medium to high for me, I`m usually used to much sheerer stuff. Even so, I like it, it evens out my skin tone really well. It looks great in pictures, although I really wasn`t expecting that because of the high SPF. I even like the way it oxidizes on my skin (in summer, at least). Not crazy about the packaging, as the liquid seems to separate and the clear part of it oozes out of the tube. It has a strong floral scent that may be off putting to some, but I personally enjoy it. I would definitely recommend it more for people with dry skin like me and hence I would repurchase it again.
A ♡.
Would highly recommend this beauty cream is very Smoove thing on skin very delicate and good for sensitive skin smells very nice would highly recommend good price met my expectations very nicely with definitely recommend to others use about twice a week
Ivelisse V.
Doral, FL
This is a nice hydrating bb cream that smells divine. The problem I have with it is the limited shade range.