BY L'OCCITANE

The new Immortelle Precious Serum concentrates the patented anti-aging power of more than 1000 flowers in every jar. Its lightly textured formula helps to protect and restore the skin’s luster with the power of Immortelle, a flower with exceptional longevity that never fades, even after being picked.

Kristine M.
Maspeth, NY
I so so so loveeee this serum. My husband uses it too! It’s not greasy and leaves my skin super soft and smooth like a baby’s butt. Price for me is just right. It’s a really good serum I recommended it to friends already.
Kendra H.
Huntersville, NC
Great daytime serum that targets fine lines and wrinkles. The formula is super gentle and absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving a subtle sweet honey smell. I have used this for years and just adore it.
Saskia M.
Salin de Giraud
I worked a time in this shop so I tried a lot of products... and even if the cream were not adapted for my young skin, I absolutely loved the serum ! It made my skin more resistant on winted and made my makeup last more ! I recommend
Anna H.
great smell, to expensive for only 1 oz. but when i wear it you feel the difference, is effective i buy it on a store because i love the packaging , the color and the smell, first time using it
great texture and absorption was very great! ready to wear my favorite products