L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Serum uploaded by L A U R E N ♡ W.L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Serum uploaded by Julia W.

BY L'OCCITANE

The new Immortelle Precious Serum concentrates the patented anti-aging power of more than 1000 flowers in every jar. Its lightly textured formula helps to protect and restore the skin’s luster with the power of Immortelle, a flower with exceptional longevity that never fades, even after being picked.

Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Wow I don’t even know where to begin! But I love this product! The packaging is so cute and easy to use with it eyedropper style. After working 40 plus hours in a week, I noticed a real change every morning after having this the night before. The serum applies on so smoothly and doesn’t leave my skin looking flushed and red after applying. It also didn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy as a matter of fact it left my skin feeling hydrated! This is a product I will be buying again
Kristine M.
Maspeth, NY
I so so so loveeee this serum. My husband uses it too! It’s not greasy and leaves my skin super soft and smooth like a baby’s butt. Price for me is just right. It’s a really good serum I recommended it to friends already.
Julia W.
I just started using this product. I figured I’d try it since I’m starting to care about my aging skin lol. It’s pricey but cheaper than their other skin products. I loved the feel of the product. It absorbs quickly. I will give another review after a month. So far so good
Monica N.
Love this serum!
This serum is part of my daily routine my L'Occitane. It leaves my skin soft, velvety and refreshed. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this product. I recommend this serum as well as other products in the Blue Immortelle line, to protect your skin from the first signs of aging.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love all the products from this line and this one is probably my favorite! It smells so nice, it brightens skin, absorbs well and a little really goes a long way. It is a bit pricey but has very high quality ingredients.
Cristina U.
Chicago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this serum. It smells very nice. It also absorbs very quickly and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky to the touch. I got is as a deluxe sample and now I am thinking of buying the full size. Very good product
Kendra H.
Huntersville, NC
Great daytime serum that targets fine lines and wrinkles. The formula is super gentle and absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving a subtle sweet honey smell. I have used this for years and just adore it.
Tammi C.
Orlando
I use this as a primer before my makeup routine. Makes my skin soft and takes the dullness away. Great product!
L A U R E N ♡ W.
England
Smells nice and once you rub it into your skin it has a really strong smell, has tiny bits of yellow flower in that rub into your skin, it's a really nice texture and made my skin feel slightly energised. I only had a tiny sample of this but it says the more you use it the better the effects are. Still in 2 minds whether to purchase this. PLEASE NOTE the sample was not from influenster.
Saskia M.
Mont de Marsan
I worked a time in this shop so I tried a lot of products... and even if the cream were not adapted for my young skin, I absolutely loved the serum ! It made my skin more resistant on winted and made my makeup last more ! I recommend