BY L'OCCITANE

TThe Precious Night Cream is a nighttime moisturizer offering triple action benefits* to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and help revitalize skin **. The appearance of wrinkles is visibly reduced and skin’s texture looks smoother for firmer-looking skin. Achille extract helps the skin’s natural exfoliation process which helps to refresh and revitalize the complexion.

A satisfaction test on 49 women over 4 weeks revealed that in just one night, skin seems repaired (96%) and regenerated (92%). With continued use, skin becomes visibly smoother (82%) and skin slackening looks reduced (78%). In the morning, skin looks visibly rested and younger-looking.Patents pending in France and/or in the USA.* In vitro test on ingredient.** In vivo test: satisfaction test on 49 women over 4 weeks.

Tips & Tricks: Apply the rich and nourishing formula in the evening to clean, dry skin. First, massage with sliding movements all over the face, from nose to cheek and temples, from forehead to temples, then neck. Then, gently press on the temples to release the day's tensions.

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Night Cream
  • "Ok, I am going to admit here, that I received this as a foil sample from sephora. I did not know this was night cream, and have used it as a daily moisturizer. THIS IS SO moisturizing and i LOVE it. its very thick. Now that I know its a Night cream, I'm interested in purchasing and seeing what that feels like. " in 7 reviews
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
This is a really thick, heavy night cream. I’ve tried it multiple times but wound up using the Immortelle Divine cream at night instead which is slightly less thickL'Occitane Immortelle Precious Night Cream. It’s a good value compared to La Mer and some of the other ultra expensive brands.
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I don't use a lot of night creams and I actually received this as a gift. It was fine but didn't wow me. I will continue to use but more than likely will not repurchase because it is rather pricey and I try to save money where I can!
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This night cream is divine, so luxurious and so effective! In just a few days, this gentle cream made my skin feel super supple and visibly reduced fine lines. I looked brighter and more radiant. All this made me feel more comfortable going put makeup free!
Tiggi J.
This product is very luxurious and The smell is very refreshing. It is very expensive so I do not use it as much but I would recommend if you are able to afford it. It is very lightweight but also moisturizing I would recommend
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Worth every penny! I use this every night and have had the jar for 2 years. A little goes a very long way. The skin under my eyes looks and feels amazing when I use this. Just the right consistency for a. If he cream.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Oh, L'Occitane. How I deeply lurve thee. Your shea soap changed my skin, and I lust after this night cream. It is lovely. It feels lovely, it smells lovely, it makes you FEEL lovely. I have only received a sample of this so far, but I am saving to buy a full-size jar at my local L'Occitane store. It is pricey, buy I will shell out for a great face cream. I always tells myself, "Well, it's cheaper than La Mer or La Prairie, and less addictive than other activities."
Marlena S.
I absolutely cannot go one night without using this cream. It's so hydrating and soothing. It's not a lightweight cream but it's not heavy and greasy at all. It's emollient but it absorbs into the skin immediately. It leaves my skin smooth and glowing so I highly recommend it.
Shelly P.
This cream is so wonderful! It smells amazing! It is so moisturizing! It’s definitely a winter cream because it’s more on the thick side. I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff is perfect for just that. So I definitely recommend this cream for you dry and sensitive people out there.
Ana J.
This night cream is the MOST hydrating night I’ve ever used. It costs a TON of money (and that might even be an understatement), but I️ haven’t found one that works half as well.
karinmlong L.
Cincinnati
Love this for a hydrating overnight fix to tired skin. Perfect for when you don’t have time to do a mask or a facial, but still need to look bright and refreshed in the morning. Definitely would recommend or buy again!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Where do I purchase this?