BY L'OCCITANE

The Precious Night Cream is a nighttime moisturizer offering triple action benefits* to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and help revitalize skin **. The appearance of wrinkles is visibly reduced and skin’s texture looks smoother for firmer-looking skin. Achille extract helps the skin’s natural exfoliation process which helps to refresh and revitalize the complexion. A satisfaction test on 49 women over 4 weeks revealed that in just one night, skin seems repaired (96%) and regenerated (92%). With continued use, skin becomes visibly smoother (82%) and skin slackening looks reduced (78%). In the morning, skin looks visibly rested and younger-looking.Patents pending in France and/or in the USA.* In vitro test on ingredient.** In vivo test: satisfaction test on 49 women over 4 weeks.

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Ok, I am going to admit here, that I received this as a foil sample from sephora. I did not know this was night cream, and have used it as a daily moisturizer. THIS IS SO moisturizing and i LOVE it. its very thick. Now that I know its a Night cream, I'm interested in purchasing and seeing what that feels like. " in 7 reviews
Shelly P.
This cream is so wonderful! It smells amazing! It is so moisturizing! It’s definitely a winter cream because it’s more on the thick side. I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff is perfect for just that. So I definitely recommend this cream for you dry and sensitive people out there.
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I don't use a lot of night creams and I actually received this as a gift. It was fine but didn't wow me. I will continue to use but more than likely will not repurchase because it is rather pricey and I try to save money where I can!
Tiggi J.
washington, DC
This product is very luxurious and The smell is very refreshing. It is very expensive so I do not use it as much but I would recommend if you are able to afford it. It is very lightweight but also moisturizing I would recommend
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Worth every penny! I use this every night and have had the jar for 2 years. A little goes a very long way. The skin under my eyes looks and feels amazing when I use this. Just the right consistency for a. If he cream.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Oh, L'Occitane. How I deeply lurve thee. Your shea soap changed my skin, and I lust after this night cream. It is lovely. It feels lovely, it smells lovely, it makes you FEEL lovely. I have only received a sample of this so far, but I am saving to buy a full-size jar at my local L'Occitane store. It is pricey, buy I will shell out for a great face cream. I always tells myself, "Well, it's cheaper than La Mer or La Prairie, and less addictive than other activities."
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I received this as a gift and wow - this cream is a lovely treat for my skin. It is a bit thick so a little goes a long way. I apply it at night as the last step in my routine and wake up with moisturized and soft skin. The smell may be my favorite part of this cream. I would buy anything with this scent. It's fresh and natural but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Worth the splurge!
Marlena S.
I absolutely cannot go one night without using this cream. It's so hydrating and soothing. It's not a lightweight cream but it's not heavy and greasy at all. It's emollient but it absorbs into the skin immediately. It leaves my skin smooth and glowing so I highly recommend it.
Ana J.
This night cream is the MOST hydrating night I’ve ever used. It costs a TON of money (and that might even be an understatement), but I️ haven’t found one that works half as well.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
I will never stop using this cream! It is perfect! My skin used to be dry and oily and dull! This has made complexion look great! This product got rid of my texture and I just love this for skin care!
DONNA V.
This is one of the best night creams I have ever used -- and I've used hundreds over the years. I have combination skin and still have issues with breakouts on my chin area so I must have a moisturizer that does not cause acne or clogged skin. I also have very sensitive skin that reacts to just about everything. Also, I want a moisturizer that really works at anti-aging and smoothing. This one does it all -- I highly recommend this product!!!! It's worth every penny. Thank you L'OCCITANE!....
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Where do I purchase this?