BY L'OCCITANE #30 in Face Mists

This fresh and light mist is enriched with immortelle floral water.

Used on-the-go, it can help to moisturize and revitalize the skin instantly.
Spray it over makeup to reset and help it last longer.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Tried this while visiting my sis, and it is devine - the whole line is!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it." in 1 review
  • "I'll dab w a cotton ball." in 1 review
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This was absolutely wonderful to use, and had multiple applications like setting makeup or using it as a refresher after a hot shower. The fragrance is perhaps one of my most favorite things about this product. What it did was transform my skin and had an almost healing effect to angry pimples. I pair this was Loccitane's hydra vital toner and it helped to soothe and plump my skin.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Have used this line off and on fir years. They always deliver great if a bit pricey products. This would be better in a spray bottle but I do transfer it to one. Im into toners most of all products with Caudalie being my favorite but this too is something to consider
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Ashley G.
Like most L’Occitane products, this spray could come off as a little overly scented or for those with sensitivities to fragranced products. Packaging is nice and luxurious as are most L’Occitane products, however I feel for the price point you can find just as good, if not better products. That being said, the company does use high quality ingredients and may be worth it to those consumers who are trying to be conscious of what chemicals they put on their body.
Gia G.
Salinas, CA
Once again! The smell!! Amazing! I go through these so quickly! I drowned my face in it. I use mine as a setting spray. You can use it anytime you feel your face needs a bit of moisture. Anyone who tries. Will love!
Brittany  P.
Benton, TN
Talk about top of the line, this is the best I have ever tried. I will be purchasing again. It looks great, feels great, and smells great!! I will be purchasing again and referring my friends. It was a little more pricey but you get what you pay for!
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
It helped in keeping my face nice and hydrated but I felt that I had to use a lot of it to get the results I wanted. 4 stars because I personally didn't like the way it smelled. But the container is super cute!
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
Natural and fresh I love this one. I only wish the bottle would ‘spritz’ rather than a dab-top. But this product itself is amazing especially in the dry winter or if you just have dry skin!
Kelly M.
Kendall
If this was more affordable I would
repurchase. I love the way this sprays onto the skin. Since most sprays are not aerosol like this one it just makes it easier to apply to the skin. I love the smell of this too.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I just purchased this Miss today and I absolutely love it it is very very fine you don't feel any droplets or anything like that really splashing on your face. The smell is extremely Pleasant I do definitely noticed my skin absorbs it very fast there isn't much wetness left afterwards it feels very soft and it's just amazing.
Sarah  M.
Sonoma, CA
What is this product good for?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
How much is this?
Leila M.
I love it, what about you ?
Aimee T.
Duluth, M
Where can i find this product? any drugstores carry it?
Rachel P.
Belleville, NJ
I'm new to the make up world is it necessary to mist when applying make up and what is the advantage!??