L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm uploaded by Kisty M.L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm uploaded by Gabriela Q.L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm uploaded by Mindy P.

BY L'OCCITANE

With 2 patents pending, the Precious Eye Balm offers a triple action to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help restore firmness to the skin*.Immediately, the skin appears smoother (76%)* and firmer (70%)*. After 1 month, lines and wrinkles appear visibly reduced and skin looks tightened. An overall rested look is achieved, as puffiness and dark areas seem minimized thanks to the action of ruscus and holly extracts.The eye area looks smoothed and rested: it glows with youth.Immortelle is a flower with exceptional longevity: it never fades, even after it has been picked.

In order to guarantee the highest quality and the traceability of this golden flower, L'OCCITANE has invested in very first large-scale, sustainable and organic immortelle plantation program in Corsica. Immortelle essential oil is rich in active molecules that deliver unique anti-aging beauty results.* Consumer test on 51 women over 4 weeks.

Emily G.
West Allis
This is the greatest eye balm known to mankind. After working hard in school for years and often averaging only a few hours of sleep per night, I thought my eyes were going to live in a permanent state of panda hell. However, one fateful day I walked into the L'Occitane store and my life was changed when the sales lady recommended I try this product. 6 months later, I have seen visible, incredible improvement in my dark circles, puffy under-eyes and fine lines. I have completely finished the jar, which is saying a lot since I rarely have the stamina or patience to use the entirety of a product, and I plan on buying another jar. It came with a bunch of wonderful samples that were so big and effective that I still haven't used them up completely, but plan on buying some full sizes of them as well. I would recommend this product to everyone. Thanks to this product, as an 18-year-old, I now approach my adult life with the confidence that I will be able to age with grace, all thanks to L'Occitane.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this eye cream with a promotion to try out because I needed something natural and safe for my eye area. Although pricey around $44 there is a lot of product and a little goes a long way. It feels really nice and cooking for my eyes in the morning. I have only been using it a week so haven’t noticed significant decrease in puffiness. It does keep my eye area hydrated and less tired. For a chemical free eye cream it feels luxurious and will see over time of it helps. In the short run it is great and hydrating.
Johnnie Y.
San Antonio
L’occitine products have changed the game for me. I got started with sample pack and have gone back to purchase items several times now. The stores and presentation are clean and feel luxurious. The products are a great price in comparison to department store skin care. The Devine Eyes line has been my favorite so far. My eyes are brighter, smoother, lines have softened, and they glow!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is one of the best eye creams I think I’ve ever tried. The texture is very light, somewhere between a heavy balm and a milky cream. It glides on the skin very effortlessly and instantly brightens. I have definitely felt that after using this for two weeks my eye area seems smoother, more lifted and much brighter.
Rachael B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I am in love with this company! The way this line of products smells in incredible. It's also really helping with the wrinkles under my eyes as well as my crows feet!
Debbie R.
Indianapolis, IN
It is amazing on my skin and I haven’t even been using It that long ! They were so helpful in the store and I definitely am going to start shopping there for my skin care. Obsessed.
Kate S.
Fairport
This is a great product if you are willing to pay a little. The scent is so nice and fresh, floral but not artificial. The results are pretty remarkable. It gets rid of puffiness and discoloration. It smooths fine lines and brightens skin.
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
Has a slight cooling and brightening effect that I enjoy. It's very soothing to the eye area. My only complaint is that it pills by the time I wake up in the morning.
Rose L.
Amazingly hydrates the under eye area. For the dark sensitive thin skin I have under my eyes this product is amazing. I did notice smoother and firmer eye contour as the package lists. Puffiness went down under my eyes. My dark circles never really change no matter what I try as my skin is very thin. I'm cursed with visible veins.
Paula C.
I know a few people who use this and swear by it! It’s very light in texture but moisturizing and nourishing! It will help smooth fine line and make the eye area look healthy and smooth. Of course it will not “erase” deep wrinkles although it might improve their appearance well! Very safe for the sensitive eye area!

Sephora