L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream uploaded by Whitney G.L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream uploaded by Whitney G.L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream uploaded by Whitney G.

BY L'OCCITANE

Immortelle is a flower with exceptional longevity: it never fades even after it has been picked. L'Occitane has led the first organic and sustainable Immortelle plantation program in Corsica, ensuring its quality and traceability. Its organic essential oil is rich in active molecules offering unique anti-aging beauty results.

Tips & Tricks: Apply the rich and nourishing formula in the morning to a clean, dry face and neck. Massage in the cream with sliding movements from nose to cheek and temples, from forehead to temples, then to the neck.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Myristyl Alcohol, Corn Starch Modified, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Myristyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Sucrose Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glyceridesm, Glyceryl Linoleate, Octyldodecanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citral, Limonene .

• Is it best to use this in the morning or night?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Tried this from a store sample and thought it was a great moisturizer, definitely effective in these dry winter months. I loved the mild floral/fruity scent. My skin felt a little sticky and greasy after application but the moisturizing effect lasted for a long time. I don't know about the anti-aging properties or wrinkle reducing effect; I am in my mid 20s so am only starting to think about those things! Would recommend to people who have normal/dry, not oily skin. " in 9 reviews
  • "I have super dry skin and this moisturizer helps alleviate any dry patches on my face. It smells so lovely and fresh and makes your skin so soft and smooth. It is a little heavy for a daytime moisturizer, but the perfect face cream before bed at night. I wish is were cheaper, but it is worth the price." in 4 reviews
Lauren D.
Love this super hydrating creme as a last step in my multi-step routine at night during the winter. The super creamy, thick and healing balm helps to seal in moisture while I sleep. I use around my eyes, on my dry areas on my face and on my neck and chest area. Would recommend as a moisturizing step, but not sure that the botanicals really do anything for anti-aging.
Melissa C.
I have very sensitive skin, so I'm always skeptical about trying new things - but this was fantastic! Did not irritate my skin at all. Very lightweight, works well on oily skin. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but its not overpowering and does not linger, so it didn't make me like this any less. Perfect to put on your skin daily!
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
Okay I used to be a Chanel hydra beauty user but then I started using this. WOW. I love how rich and creamy this stuff is. It keeps me moisturized without being overly sticky. My skin stays dewy all day long. And sometimes I even forget to use it daily! It's worth the price because it will make your skin look amazing!
Donna K.
Staten Island, NY
This cream is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. It is a little pricier than other creams that do the same thing, however, so I don't know if I would buy this again.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Really great cream. I love how thick it is. My skin is very dry and this cream helps moisturizing my skin, even the dry spots. It really helps the skin texture overtime.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I've used this cream ever since I was like 15/16 and I quite like it. I currently don't have it in my routine because I have other things I like more that I feel like really help me with my dry skin but this cream is nice and hydrating and moisturizing.
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
I've been using this as my winter nighttime moisturizer this year and I love it. I have crazy dry skin and this helps to really lock in every other product I may have put on my face and feels so creamy and nourishing as well. I can't speak too much to the anti-aging claims it has as that's not something I need or noticed, but in terms of keep dry skin away, it is great! It does have a herbal smell that may be off-putting to some, but personally, I don't mind it! I have to say though, that I bought it very discounted at a duty-free store in CAD rather than USD so I don't think I would be full-price for one again; I would probably go for one of L'Occitane's cheaper moisturizers as all of their skincare products are very nourishing, this just happens to be a more high-end one in their arsenal!
Marlena S.
I use both the Immmortelle day and night creams and I love them both. They are especially great during cold season. This day cream is highly emollient yet it absorbs into the skin immediately leaving skin hydrated and feeling smooth and even. The cream also wears nicely under makeup. I just love it and I'll continue to repurchase.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
Like most L'occitane products, it has a stronger scent than most moisturizers, but still isn't overpowering. I actually really enjoy the smell of this product quite a bit. It makes me feel pampered. The cream is fluffy and light weight and absorbs really quickly. I love the way it makes my skin look and I love the ingredients. This is a splurge that's worth it.
Jennifer A.
Maitland, FL
Ugh. I love this stuff so much! It goes on thick and smooth. It leaves a dewey feeling on my skin, as it absorbs. It's a little bit more than I used to spend on moisturizer, but it's so totally worth it. I love it!

I've bought this stuff multiple times!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Is it best to use this in the morning or night?