BY L'OCCITANE

Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam gently cleanses the face and eliminates impurities while preserving the freshness of young skin.A part of our Immortelle Precious anti-aging skincare collection, this foaming cleanser helps to smooth and firm the skin. Made with organic immortelle floral water, it provides a unique moment of relaxation, leaving behind the soft floral fragrance of this golden flower.

• What does this smell like? I know that's a weird question but cer...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work1 Answers
  • I have dry, acne prone skin. Been looking at this for a while. Wo...1 Answers
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. I feel like it gets my face really clean. I feel like some cleansers leave a weird film on my face, but this one doesn't. The price is a little high, which is expected with L'Occitane, but a little bit goes a long way. I was originally using 3-4 pumps per wash. I started trying to do 2, and it works just as well. I'll sometimes use a third if my face feels particularly dirty. So, like I said, though the price point is a little high, it goes a long way. I have had good luck buying the bottle once and then the refill bag moving forward.
ana o.
ana o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this smells amazing! I would love to have a full set of personal care products - shampoo, body wash, lotion, scent - in this scent. It's gorgeous. I like the pump action, which delivers the perfect amount of foam with a single pump. It feels light and airy on my skin, but when I've rinsed my face, my face feels clean and fresh without the dry feeling some facial cleaners have. This is a wonderful face cleanser. If you like something that will leave your face feeling fresh and clean and at the same time provides a treat for your nose, this is the product.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
I use this foaming cleanser day and night. It goes on lightly but allows my skin to feel clean and fresh. It also doesn't require as much lathering since it comes out of the bottle in its foamy state. I purchase their refill bags and reuse the bottle I already have. It seems a bit pricey but the refill bags can refill my 5.1 fl.oz. pump bottle 2.5 times. There is also no harsh scent to this product!
Susan H.
Susan H.
Manteno, IL
Love this product. The pump is very convenient and dispenses just the right amount of foam. It feels gentle but does a god thorough job of cleansing and my face feels fresh and clean after using without being dry. It seems pricey but lasts a long time. I think it s worth every penny.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not only does this smell really really good it cleans really well. The smell can be a little much if youare sensitive to smell but it fades pretty quickly. It's also pretty pricey. That's the only downside to the product. Also I have to go to the mall which I don't like so much lol
Jhorna C.
Jhorna C.
Es el mejor jabón líquido que he podido usar. Esta marca es mi favorita cuando se trata del cuidado de mi piel. Además que hace que mi rostro se ilumine.
Su aroma es increíble. Y el empaque me encanta. Nada como un empaque limpio. Lo seguiré comprando siempre!
Tania C.
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I love it!! I use this every day when I take a shower! It's effective and don't kept your face greasy! It helped me to have a better skin and is really easy!! It's kind of expensive but good value! I totally recommend this!
Zac T.
Zac T.
Seattle, WA
This is really the only cleansing foam I would feel comfortable recommending to remove makeup with because it does actually a great job at it, the foam is very dense and helps with oxigenating the skin if left on to 'pop'
Erin S.
Erin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this face wash. it removes most of my makeup (I don't wear much eyeliner or waterproof) and leaves my face feeling fresh. It's very nondrying as well, and is a great start to my skincare routine every night
Betsy D.
Betsy D.
Kernersville, NC
Love this face wash! One squirt is all you need. I bought this a little over a month ago and use it everyday. It firms, it smooths and hydrates. It cleanses gently but your skin feels very clean afterwards.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Alabaster, AL
What does this smell like? I know that's a weird question but certain smells, especially on my face, make me feel so much cleaner.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Does this actually work
katie H.
katie H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, acne prone skin. Been looking at this for a while. Would it be a good fit? How well does it remove makeup?