L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover

by L'Occitane

This silky cleansing oil removes even the most stubborn make-up, as well as impurities that have built up during the day. It helps smoothing the skin with each use, thanks to its formula enriched with immortelle essential oil, with exceptional anti-aging properties. The complexion looks immediately clean and clear.Efficient on waterproof make-up, this oil is ideal for all skin types.

Does this sting your eyes?
I have been looking for a good make-up remover that doesn't make my skin too dry and was suggested to use an oil based makeup remover. I wanted to know though, if it leaves the face super oily and if I would have to wash my face using a cleanser after using this or would it be okay to do so without a cleanser?
Start your review of L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover!
Richmond Hill, ON
This is at a lower price point than most of the other oil makeup removers at Sephora. It removes everything, even mascara and eyeliner, which can be pretty difficult to remove using just micellar water or a regular makeup remover. I find it a lot easier to use this with your hands and rub all the makeup off, it leaves my skin feeling really clean. I usually use a cleanser after this as well just to make sure I have gotten rid of everything. I would recommend trying L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover!
Toronto, ON
Amazing at removing water proof mascara! It’s a gentle yet effective way of removing makeup and a little goes a long way, so it’s worth the money! You don’t need to scrub and work at removing makeup, this just melts it right off using just your hands and water.
This is one of the most effective makeup removers out there. Add warm water and a makeup eraser and bam! No more face! It melts even stubborn eyeliner and mascara, smells nice and makes the skin so silky. I do not like the greasy feeling after; you have to double cleanse. I also hate that oily feeling on my hands.
Wooooow is all i have to say this stuff is amazing dont get it in your eyes though.. melts right into your skin and right off when you rinse off. Its smells really nice very moisturizing with the immortelle flower that never dies great for antiaging!
I am finishing my second bottle of it so I thought... wow... this really needs a review so here I am. Comparing to other oil makeup removers this one leaves absolutely no residue in the skin. It removes long lasting lipsticks and lip stains like a dream. And after rinsing, the skin looks as if it received a nice facial. I always massage it really well into the skin and the results are visible. Best oil that I’ve tried.
London
This removes makeup efficiently. It smells nice and is good for all types of skin. It is non irritating and is pretty long lasting. The con is that it is expensive. Otherwise, it is really good. Overall, I recommend this is you can afford it but if not , there are other good and cheaper options out there.
Lviv, Lviv
Got sample of this oil in beauty box. I would never buy it myself now! It does remove makeup pretty easily, but it has huge minus!!!! My eyes are super red after using it. I don't have sensitive eyes and it never happened with other oils. Eyes are very dry, irritated and red! And it smells like granny's cream
Toronto, ON
2,658 reviews
This is how magic happens: on a dry face, take one pump of this oil, massage it all over your makeup for a few seconds, then rinse with warm water. All of your makeup will wash right off in a milky lather, and you can follow up with a cleanser and skincare if you wish. The Immortelle flower oil smells amazing and it leaves my skin super clean and calm.
Hamilton, ON
I had received a travel sized bottle of this.  It did a good job at removing most of my makeup.  I used it specifically for eye make up.  I just pumped out a few drops on to a cotton pad and removed make up.  I still prefer other products that are a lot cheaper and do the same job though.
OMG it is one of the best products, cleans everything and leave a good feeling in your face. It's kind of expensive but it worth it. You just need a pump specially its your are going to use double cleanser in your face