L'occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover uploaded by Jayme S.L'occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover uploaded by Chloe M.

BY L'OCCITANE

This silky cleansing oil removes even the most stubborn make-up, as well as impurities that have built up during the day. It helps smoothing the skin with each use, thanks to its formula enriched with immortelle essential oil, with exceptional anti-aging properties. The complexion looks immediately clean and clear.Efficient on waterproof make-up, this oil is ideal for all skin types.

• I have been looking for a good make-up remover that doesn't make ...2 Answers
Buy on L'Occitane
Jlau2789 l.
Takes off my make up in a flash!!! The oil doesn't irritate my skin and if I'm being lazy I don't have to wash my face after I wipe it off. A little bit (one pump) is all I need to take off my everyday make up. If I go full glam 2 pumps is more than enough. I've had a bottle for 4 months now and I still have more than half a bottle. The price isn't excessive, but it is a luxury item for me.
Marlena S.
This is my favorite L'Occitane oil cleanser. It completely removes my waterproof makeup and rinses clean without leaving behind any film or residue. It leaves my skin clean and soft. I usually follow up with the Immortelle foaming cleanser.
Becca J.
I love love love this stuff. I used to be afraid of using a cleansing oil, because I thought it would exacerbate breakouts, but I have been using one by Neutrogena without any problems. I recently received a sample of this one, and I LOVE it!!! It really removes makeup, and leaves my skin baby soft. Now I wish I had the full size!
Jayme S.
Longmont, CO
The Immortelle Oil Cleanser from L'Occitane has worked wonders for my skin! I live in Colorado where the climate is super dry, and this cleanser helps restore moisture to my skin while removing dirt, makeup and impurities, leaving my skin soft and supple. I was worried initially about my skin feeling greasy after using an oil-based cleanser, but my fears were quickly erased when my skin looked rejuvenated and healthy! I highly recommend this product.
Francine L.
Maspeth, NY
A great and very easy way to remove make-up, it removes even stubborn waterproof mascara. It was given to me by my mother as a present. It smells great and it is very gentle on the skin and I barely had a break out on my face using this product. Would absolutely buy again!!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Was really skeptical when I saw this. An oil to remove all makeup? Well I tried it and it amazed me. I followed instructions and I applied it to a dry face and eyes. Then added a little water and massaged my skin and eye area. I rinsed it off and voila. It was gone! It really worked!! A+
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
It's the best product for my skin! Looks perfect now. Is soft and all make up is remove when i use that. L OCCITANE is one of the best brand for the personal care. I recommend to others all the time. Just try!!!!
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this product it clearly removes your makeup and leaves your skin so soft like baby's skin. Highly recommended;)
Chloe M.
Halifax, NS
This product is absolutely incredible! It removes all of your makeup while leaving you with fresh skin ! I find that even if I only use this makeup remover at night when I forget to wash my face , I don't wake up with any new blemishes.
Verity R.
Cambridge
Love L'occitane products! This is the best make-up remover I have used. It leaves the skin feeling soft and clean - without being harsh on the skin! Will purchase again.
Malvika M.
I have been looking for a good make-up remover that doesn't make my skin too dry and was suggested to use an oil based makeup remover. I wanted to know though, if it leaves the face super oily and if I would have to wash my face using a cleanser after using this or would it be okay to do so without a cleanser?