L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover uploaded by Julia W.L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover uploaded by Chloe M.L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover uploaded by Jayme S.

BY L'OCCITANE

This silky cleansing oil removes even the most stubborn make-up, as well as impurities that have built up during the day. It helps smoothing the skin with each use, thanks to its formula enriched with immortelle essential oil, with exceptional anti-aging properties. The complexion looks immediately clean and clear.Efficient on waterproof make-up, this oil is ideal for all skin types.

• I have been looking for a good make-up remover that doesn...2 Answers
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolutely favorite makeup remover! The oil breaks down my makeup so well (even waterproof mascara) and emulsifies and rinses away cleanly with water. I usually follow with a foaming cleanser. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this has never broken me out! It lasts a long time too so it’s worth the price point.
Julia W.
Love! It removed all of my makeup in one wash. I had a full face of makeup btw. It was effective. Great lather. The smell is heavenly. L’occitane is such a great brand. This will become my new facial staple.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
Most gentle and pleasant makeup remover. I first dampen my face a little bit with water, pump a dime-sized dollop onto my fingers and rub gently over my face. When I use this for eye makeup, it dissolves it completely. Other makeup removes I’ve used will just smudge my eyeliner or mascara all over my eyes but this oil remover makes me wonder where all my makeup goes! It just disappears with minimal effort, and if you get it into your eyes, you won’t feel a thing. Not the least bit of scrubbing is required, which is amazing for loose, aging skin that is prone to wrinkling. Rinsing leaves my face very smooth, clean and non-oily. I used to stop there, but now I follow with L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam or Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Soap before I do the rest of my skincare regimen.
Marlena S.
This is my favorite L'Occitane oil cleanser. It completely removes my waterproof makeup and rinses clean without leaving behind any film or residue. It leaves my skin clean and soft. I usually follow up with the Immortelle foaming cleanser.
Marie C.
New York
So I don’t use this as a makeup remover, I use it as a cleanser. My thoughts on this as a cleanser are that it feels weak and doesn’t make my feel like it’s gotten such a good cleaning. But, again, I haven’t used this as a makeup remover, hence the 3 stars, so take this review with a grain of salt!
Keara O.
Edgewater, CO
This is an awesome makeup remover oil! It just melted all my makeup, including eye makeup, off my face so effortlessly. My face also felt moisturized after cleansing even when my dry skin needed some moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Jayme S.
Longmont, CO
The Immortelle Oil Cleanser from L'Occitane has worked wonders for my skin! I live in Colorado where the climate is super dry, and this cleanser helps restore moisture to my skin while removing dirt, makeup and impurities, leaving my skin soft and supple. I was worried initially about my skin feeling greasy after using an oil-based cleanser, but my fears were quickly erased when my skin looked rejuvenated and healthy! I highly recommend this product.
Jlau2789 l.
Takes off my make up in a flash!!! The oil doesn't irritate my skin and if I'm being lazy I don't have to wash my face after I wipe it off. A little bit (one pump) is all I need to take off my everyday make up. If I go full glam 2 pumps is more than enough. I've had a bottle for 4 months now and I still have more than half a bottle. The price isn't excessive, but it is a luxury item for me.
Francine L.
Maspeth, NY
A great and very easy way to remove make-up, it removes even stubborn waterproof mascara. It was given to me by my mother as a present. It smells great and it is very gentle on the skin and I barely had a break out on my face using this product. Would absolutely buy again!!
Becca J.
I love love love this stuff. I used to be afraid of using a cleansing oil, because I thought it would exacerbate breakouts, but I have been using one by Neutrogena without any problems. I recently received a sample of this one, and I LOVE it!!! It really removes makeup, and leaves my skin baby soft. Now I wish I had the full size!
Malvika M.
I have been looking for a good make-up remover that doesn't make my skin too dry and was suggested to use an oil based makeup remover. I wanted to know though, if it leaves the face super oily and if I would have to wash my face using a cleanser after using this or would it be okay to do so without a cleanser?