BY L'OCCITANE

Instantly clears make up over face eyes & lips Gentle formula without irritation Leaves skin feeling clean & comfortable Velvety texture can be used with or without water Dermatologist tested

• I am so curious about this make up remover. How effective and gen...1 Answers
Buy on L'Occitane
Amy G.
Amy G.
Very gentle, but effective makeup remover.  It feels like a light-weight moisturizer.  I just work it on with my hands and it breaks up all the eye makeup and face makeup.  Sometimes the pump gets clogged and it squirts funny, but then I just clean out the lump and it's fine.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have very sensitive skin, so when it comes to my makeup remover I need something that is not going to irritate my skin and make it red and itchy. This product improved my skin problems dramatically and leaves it soft and smooth!
Fluff P.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It smells really good too. I always use this after washing my face to make sure I got rid of the make up residue completely. I sometimes use this as an eye remover and it cleans up water proof make up really well. I am currently in my second bottle.
Paloma V.
Paloma V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
As always, a perfect product. Does exactly what it claims to do, works wonders on my skin while still removing makeup. Definitely worth the money. I've purchased this product a few times.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Odessa
This is a great product.  It is very creamy.  It goes on smooth.    It is very gentle on the skin while easily removing all the makeup.  The smell is great    A great value for your money.  I would definitely recommend to others.  I would purchase again.
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
Loved how it took off my make up but also kept my skin fresh and glowing. I would definitely recommend to other people to use. Love their products on my skin.
Carole D.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
Love this make- up remover, after a night out, traveling and need to reapply my make-up.  This product is excellent.  L'Occitane is a wonderful company that delivers what they write, say about their products.
Terri I.
Terri I.
Billings, MT
My girl got me this to remove my makeup easier due to my sensitive skin and it's wonderful I really like it even tho u don't use makeup every day
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Game changer in the category of removing makeup! It took of my makeup so easily and not harsh on the skin at all!
morgan j.
morgan j.
plantation, FL
Luxury. Luxufy. Luxury. This product is amazing. The scent feel like a million bucks. The packaging is amazing
Alie F.
Alie F.
Sarasota, FL
I am so curious about this make up remover. How effective and gentle is it? Do you need a lot of product to remove all of your make up? Do you need to rinse it off with water? and, is it worth the price?