BY L'OCCITANE

This alcohol-free toner removes traces of make-up and helps to soothe skin thanks to its fresh and enveloping texture. Enriched with Immortelle floral water and organically derived hyaluronic acid, it helps to hydrate and smooth, revealing skin that feels more toned and plump, ready for your daily skincare ritual.

Advice: Neutralize the drying effects of hard water with this refreshing toner. Apply morning and night after cleansing or use alone for instant freshness.

L'Occitane Immortelle Essential Water
  • "This product is heavenly. I use it as a toner, and it definitely makes my skin feel less stripped after cleanser. It is moisturizing hydrating and delivers a great feel. Also helps essence/serum/moisturizer to soak into the skin better" in 3 reviews
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
This toner is really nice.. It removes the last traces of makeup and it has a gorgeous scent. I find my skin looks immediately brightened after I use it and it absorbs quickly. This toner is not drying at all and doesn't clog the pores
Angel L.
Riverside, CA
This product has a special place in my heart. It has never disappointed me. It has brightened my face, always made the occasional pimple visits shorter, and overall kept my skin VERY happy irregardless of the time of the month. Anyways, I know it was this product because I would just wet my face with water, pat it dry, apply this, and use basic cetaphil or aveeno body lotion on my face, and my skin never looked dull the following morning.
Monica N.
 This toner is top notch--I love how clean and soft my skin feels after using this toner! I don’t find this toner very drying, so I use it after I wash my face to get remaining makeup off at night as part of my routine. After I use L'Occitane's reset serum (which I'm amazed by right now) and of one their moisturizers ( I alternate based on the season for my combo skin).
Edhilis P.
Henrico, VA
I love this! I was kind of hesitant because it is kind of pricey but it is super refreshing and makes my skin look soooo soft. I use this right after I wash my face. Pricey but great!
Marie C.
New York
I used to think that toners were useless and really the equivalent of scented water that you’d apply to your face. After using this toner, however, I’m never looking back. The scent is beautiful and refreshing and after using this on my face I feel that my skin is extra cleansed and my skin even glows. Such a fan!
Megan L.
I think this product is great. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed and super soft. I think it works well with my skin and gives me the extra glow that I want. The packaging is great and easy to use. I would buy the product again, but it is on the more pricey side.
Audrey C.
Columbus, OH
This product has been a part of my morning routine for 2 years now. I love the refreshed and clean feeling! Purchased at my local L'Occitane store, which is always a pleasure to visit. I will keep purchasing this product because of the great store experience and wonderful price point!
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
I received a lot of samples and this was one of them. Even though it was a little bottle I used it almost everyday and it lasted me almost two months. I loved the cleansed feeling it gave my face after using it.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
I currently own the L'Occitane Essential water with a spray bottle nozzle, and I spray it on my face after cleansing every morning and night, and have been for about 1 month now. Before using this product, my pores on my nose were huge, and my skin was very dull. About a few days in, I started to notice that my skin had drastically gone from that state, to a very tight, brighter more glowy version of itself. As I keep using it, my skin is progressively becoming more healthy and radiant looking, with just one change to my morning and nightly routine. (I have yet to use it as a makeup remover, but I have heard insane results of that!) I have never purchased a product that has impacted my skin in such a positive way, and I'm ecstatic with the results. This is my absolute favorite product. Highly recommend!
Pop B.
This product dried out my face and made me breakout. I had semi clear skin before using this, then the next morning I had flakey skin which was very dry! Very harsh to skin. Do not buy!

Amazon