L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil

by L'Occitane

New formula! Reveal a youthful glow with organic Immortelle essential oil. The Immortelle Divine Youth Oil helps fight visible signs of aging for a skin texture that appears replenished, as if plumped from within.

Tips & Tricks: Apply alone or before your moisturizer. Warm a few drops of oil in the palm of your hand, then apply on the face, neck and décolleté. For best results, use in the evening, when the skin is least exposed to environmental stresses and conditions are most conductive to cell renewal.

Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, octyldodecanol, coco-caprylate/caprate, squalane, borago officinalis seed oil, helichrysum italicum extract helichrysum italicum flower oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, rosa moschata seed oil, myrtus communis oil, hippophae rhamnoide oil, camelina sativa seed oil, pelargonium graveolens oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, echium plantagineum seed oil, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, citral.

What’s your opinion of this product ?
Has anyone tried this and did they see any results? Im trying to find something that will help against wrinkles and crows feet
Does this product work best for daytime use with moisturizer or at night time to assist with dry spots?
Start your review of L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil!
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil uploaded by Swathi A.
Extremely hydrating .. smells floral . Great as a night routine . Gentle not good for oily skin . Has anti ageist properties so does reduce fine lines over use . Surely buy it again
Caitlin V.
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil uploaded by Caitlin V.
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil uploaded by Caitlin V.
Purchased at: eBay
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil is an old favorite of mine. It adds the perfect level of moisture without being greasy or oily. In fact you can even add a cream moisturizer over it and if it’s a good moisturizer it still won’t be greasy/oily. I used L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream and Immortelle, Augenbalsam Precieux, 15 ml (the eye cream). I’ll include a video of myself adding these three things step by step, and the glowing results. You’ll have to pardon the state of my face, I got a breakout a while ago from a bad cleanser. I never broke out when I was using Immortelle with [product:dhc-deep-cleansing-oil-67-fl-oz-|-67-fl-oz] ... and all of those get 5 stars from me. Can’t wait for my skin to get back to normal again with continued usage. This stuff has an interesting scent like of wheat germ oil or something, it’s not unpleasant but not really pleasant either. And it’s very expensive. But if you want to do something nice for your skin, and can afford the price, it’s worth it. Tried & true!
Payel K.
Eatontown, NJ
This is the best skincare product I have ever used. It is expensive but a little goes a long way and your skin can feel the difference. It doesn’t have a greasy after feel.
Alejandra T.
Windsor Mill, MD
This is a perfect and well mentioned IMMORTELLE effect. I strongly recommend getting this brand and pretty much this line. Is just amazing
Angie B.
smells heavenly.. very light. not sticky at all. leaves my face so soft. i use it only PM as recommended on the package.. I am a repeat buyer not a 1 time thing. very gentle on sensitive skin. highly recommend it is pricey yes but worth it
Danielle C.
I love how this product absorbs into the skin especially after cleansing. Lightly scented which i love. Skins feels moisturized. Do I think its the answer to wrinkles, Yes and no. Sunscreen and good skincare is the answer to prevent wrinkles but so is moisturizer. This definitely moisturized my skin. But there are others I prefer over this oil
Neren P.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my holy grail beauty products that I’ve been using is the L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil. My face has been clearer, and I have no pimples since I’ve been using it. I love this product!
Kenna P.
Wilton, CT
This oil absorb well into the skin and doesn’t feel too oily after a few minutes after I applied. I got a few sample packs and used them all without any allergic reactions. I prefer serum instead of oil so I won’t be switching.
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a nice facial oil that isn’t too oily, more of a dry oil. It sinks in nicely and moisturizes my skin well. It has beautiful packaging with a nice dropper. I received a small sample bottle of this in the mail. The reason for 4/5 stars is because this oil is very perfumed. It has a very strong scent that I can smell all day. It isn’t a bad smell, but it’s very strong and I would prefer if it wasn’t so heavily scented. I don’t know if it has actual fragrance or if it’s just the ingredients that cause the smell. I prefer to use it at night because of this. Other than that, it is a really nice oil. You don’t need much of it and it’s really hydrating. Makes my skin glow. It is very pricey however and I have other oils that I like better that are more within my price range. I would recommend getting a sample if possible before purchasing. I will continue to use this oil, but I don’t think I will purchase it again as I have other oils I like better.
Isabel C.
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil makes my skin feel truly moisturized. It's also has a long-lasting fragrance. I find it to be a very effective product. I will definitely purchase it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...