L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Lotion uploaded by Olga Liliana c.L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Lotion uploaded by Diane L.

BY L'OCCITANE

A super-charged toner that combines the unique anti-aging properties of everlasting immortelle flowers with the boosted effectiveness of 7 plant-derived ingredients. With its rich texture and subtle aromatic scent of fresh immortelle flowers, this softening lotion gives skin an immediate sensation of supreme comfort and leaves it feeling deliciously supple. Use before applying Immortelle Divine Extract and Immortelle Divine Cream.

Buy on L'Occitane
Carrie B.
My absolute favorite. Works wonderfully, but pricey. A little goes a long way. I can only find this brand online, but definitely worth it!
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
Great for dry skin. It seems to work as more of a toner than a true "lotion." It is wonderful under the Divine Cream at L'OCCITANE.
sid ahmed k.
oran

Hi sir or madam I liked your company would like to get for the exam i will be so happy if you send L'Occitane Immortelle Divine LotionNew Balance Balance 52534NB Life Trainer Berry Calorie CounterI hope you will accept my offer. I promise you that I will review all my channels and means of communication. I hope your company will be the first to face it. I wish you a reconciliation. We must cooperate with each other
Diane L.
Milton, CA
The smell is amazing, it is not strong and it doesn't goes into your nose! The product is liquidy and it dries really fast. It is pricey, i couldn'nt find any differnce with this product. It was me and my mom who used this one for 3 mo's now but there's no huge differnce that we can tell.