BY L'OCCITANE

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our Immortelle Divine Eyes helps to fight the visible signs of aging and enhance the beauty of your eyes better than ever before.  This fresh, creamy eye gel helps smooth the appearance fine lines and visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It combines the organic Immortelle essential oil, rich in active molecules that deliver unique anti-aging beauty results, with a complex of active ingredients from natural origin.

Buy on Dermstore*
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Amazing!!! I’m in my 40s and starting to get fine lines around my eyes. Loccitane products are the only ones I’ve found that have made a noticeable difference in my skin’s appearance. Lines are almost gone, skin looks dewy and a decade younger, people comment on how nice my skin looks. Expensive but so worth it if you have dry, crepey, or aging skin.L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Eyes
Tiffany P.
Simi Valley, CA
High performing and lightweight. Goes on cool and smells OK. I think there might be better out there however this wasn’t bad. I expect so much from an eye cream. I recommend the brand overall as it’s wonderful. I just feel there may be better out there.
Barbara S.
Allentown
The Holy Grail of eye creams! Tighten,lighten, brighten. My eyes are definitely depuffed when I put this eye cream in the fridge. It is magical and gives my 63 year old eyes a youthful glow. I recommend this eye cream to anyone who has puffy dark and lined eyes. Great price point too! Game changer for sure
Sandra M.
Florence
This would be a STELLAR eye cream if it weren't for two things: 1. The fragrance - fragrance has no place in skincare.. it's inflammatory, which causes cell death. 2. The price! There is no reason for a little bottle of eye cream to cost that much. You're paying for the name and the image. With that said, this product is effective, and has a wonderful texture. But I wouldn't purchase it again when there are other more UNSCENTED, less pricey products on market that are just as - if not more - effective. Sorry, L'Occitane.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
First off the smell of this product is hard for me to describe but I really enjoy the scent. It’s not really citrusy but it has a delightful aroma about it. I have just started using this, in the morning and night. It’s been 3 days and I think i am starting to see a slight difference in the brightness and tightness around my eyes. I only use a pea size amount for both eyes and gently tap around my orbital bone. I will continue use to see further results but so far so good 😊
Lelu F.
yukon
So lightweight and totally a high performing natural eye product. Ingredients are awesome for deeply hydrating and brightening. It is so gentle and soft. A little pricey but it is ok to spend that money on this lovely product!
Sheila A.
That’s amazing oil that I tried , it’s not to grassy but it’s no a dry oil . I think work fast in my fine line. I really like the result , it’s very nice bottle and you only need a drop , I recommend over a hundred percent
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This eye cream is great. I used to apply this to my eyes all the time especially when I worked there. It’s super moisturizing and a little goes a long way. The immortelle flowers in it gives it a nice natural smell.
Ruby S.
Tucson
I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eye area. Using divine eyes has worked wonders. I receive many compliments and am told I look well rested even with two children under the age of 3. Worth the investment!
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
L Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Is DEE VINE -
L'Occitane has the most beautiful skin care products from France, that create the most perfect skin. This lightweight cream has made my skin luxuriously smooth and youthful. My dentist is a beautiful woman. After looking thru her magnifying eye piece to see details of my teeth, (i'm guessing she noticed my skin also) she smiled and asked me what I use to get such beautiful, perfect skin. I was so flattered, and eager to share my secret. I told her about L'Occitane and how it refreshed and perfected my beautiful skin. I also told her how she can purchase this product on Sephora with my other beauty secret;....Sephora' selection of high quality make up products to choose from with extremely effecient, fast delivery, fun member benefits, promos, rewards and free gifts with purchase! I suggest comparing "gift with purchase" offers between the official L'Occitane site and Sephora to decide which store offers the best value. L'Occitane still sells my very first L'Occitane purchase of the DELUXE DEVINE GIFT Set (all skin types). If you can't afford all of that.. TRY the Divine Collecion set for half the price but less product. (these two packages are onlt for sale at L'Occirane online) I do suggest jumping to the Devine set tho cuz you'll want more! L'Occitane is not as quick as Sephora's unbeatable, lightening fast processing/delivery. Sephora also rewards with you points to use for various choices of make up or any beauty stuff. This is my comment from the L'Occitane online reviews: **An absolutely amazing gift for yourself or a special friend who adores or dreams of high quality skin care. **Almost as good as getting a diamond ring!(you probably will get a diamond after using this stuff cuz you'll have such a glow of natural beauty) **Skin is nourished and wrinkles and fatigue diminish. ***Skin becomes goddess like. If you want to stun someone, gift them (or yourself) this Deluxe Divine Gift Set**or just the Devine Cream, I guess..haha About me...combination skin(dry with oily Tzone) Early 40's Obsessed with skin care and achieving the most beautiful, airbrushed, natural looking skin. I think Ive found the secrets finally and will share them all in my reviews. HAPPY SHOPPING MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

back