L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Eyes uploaded by Diane L.L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Eyes uploaded by Sofiya C.

BY L'OCCITANE

Our Immortelle Divine Eyes helps to fight the visible signs of aging and enhance the beauty of your eyes better than ever before.  This fresh, creamy eye gel helps smooth the appearance fine lines and visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It combines the organic Immortelle essential oil, rich in active molecules that deliver unique anti-aging beauty results, with a complex of active ingredients from natural origin.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa C.
I do enjoy this Divine Eyes serum and I think it works pretty well - I don't see HUGE results but I like to think I am seeing results. It's cool as it goes on, which is nice and I don't find it has to much of a scent. The only thing I dislike is the price and how little you get, comparatively. It's nice while it lasts, but I don't think I'll be purchasing this again.
Huda Q.
Middle Vlg, NY
My friend has been raving about this product I can’t wait to give it a try cause her skin looks amazing everything about it is so luxurious can’t wait to get my hands on it. I had a sample and I’m definitely going to go get it. L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil
Krista L.
Avon, OH
I cannot say enough about the Divine line! I love it! This eye cream is no different. It looks beautiful, is light, smells great, and brightens!
Although it comes at a VERY high price point $$$$$, I would say it’s worth the splurge. Use sparingly. I highly recommend it.
Sandra M.
Florence
This would be a STELLAR eye cream if it weren't for two things: 1. The fragrance - fragrance has no place in skincare.. it's inflammatory, which causes cell death. 2. The price! There is no reason for a little bottle of eye cream to cost that much. You're paying for the name and the image. With that said, this product is effective, and has a wonderful texture. But I wouldn't purchase it again when there are other more UNSCENTED, less pricey products on market that are just as - if not more - effective. Sorry, L'Occitane.
Rose L.
Lubbock, TX
This has made the most noticeable difference in my wrinkles and under eye circles! It smells luxurious, and has enough weight without being too thick. Provides plenty of moisture, while reducing lines and under eye darkness. Will repurchase!
Paula C.
I’m younger than the recommended “age”, but I had a few samples and tried this eye cream anyway. It’s very good for sensitive eye area, and it feels moisturizing! I’ve had very good experiences with L’Occitane products, so I’m sure a full size eye cream would be just great! It’s not highly fragrant which could irritate the skin! So far so pleased! Only downside is the price!
Pat B.
Shreveport
L'occitane Divine Eyes is a terrific eye cream that reduces lines and shadows. It's not at all greasy, has a lovely scent, and makes visible improvements in my skin.L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Eyes
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
L Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Is DEE VINE -
L'Occitane has the most beautiful skin care products from France, that create the most perfect skin. This lightweight cream has made my skin luxuriously smooth and youthful. My dentist is a beautiful woman. After looking thru her magnifying eye piece to see details of my teeth, (i'm guessing she noticed my skin also) she smiled and asked me what I use to get such beautiful, perfect skin. I was so flattered, and eager to share my secret. I told her about L'Occitane and how it refreshed and perfected my beautiful skin. I also told her how she can purchase this product on Sephora with my other beauty secret;....Sephora' selection of high quality make up products to choose from with extremely effecient, fast delivery, fun member benefits, promos, rewards and free gifts with purchase! I suggest comparing "gift with purchase" offers between the official L'Occitane site and Sephora to decide which store offers the best value. L'Occitane still sells my very first L'Occitane purchase of the DELUXE DEVINE GIFT Set (all skin types). If you can't afford all of that.. TRY the Divine Collecion set for half the price but less product. (these two packages are onlt for sale at L'Occirane online) I do suggest jumping to the Devine set tho cuz you'll want more! L'Occitane is not as quick as Sephora's unbeatable, lightening fast processing/delivery. Sephora also rewards with you points to use for various choices of make up or any beauty stuff. This is my comment from the L'Occitane online reviews: **An absolutely amazing gift for yourself or a special friend who adores or dreams of high quality skin care. **Almost as good as getting a diamond ring!(you probably will get a diamond after using this stuff cuz you'll have such a glow of natural beauty) **Skin is nourished and wrinkles and fatigue diminish. ***Skin becomes goddess like. If you want to stun someone, gift them (or yourself) this Deluxe Divine Gift Set**or just the Devine Cream, I guess..haha About me...combination skin(dry with oily Tzone) Early 40's Obsessed with skin care and achieving the most beautiful, airbrushed, natural looking skin. I think Ive found the secrets finally and will share them all in my reviews. HAPPY SHOPPING MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
Ashley C.
29229
I was very excited to try this product, given the high price point, I expected excellent results. It feels great once applied and had a cooling effect, but I did not notice any real change or improvement in my eye area. I love this company, but will not buy this product again.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
Product smells great. My husband uses it, too for puffiness and fine lines. I love this product, but the price point is a little out of our budget, so that I why I rated 4 out of 5 stars.