BY L'OCCITANE

With three patents pending, the Immortelle Divine Eye Balm helps fight the visible signs of aging and nourish the delicate skin around the eyes. With its rich texture, the balm sinks easily into the skin, to leave it feeling soothed and comfortable. Immediately, the eye contour appears smoother and illuminated.

With daily use, this balm helps to: 1. Maintain the youthful look of the eye area* 2. Intensely nourish and comfort the eye area* 3. Visibly smooth and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet.** 4. Visibly firm the appearance of the eye area** 5. Visibly soften signs of fatigue* and reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

This dual-use formula can be applied daily as a balm or twice a week as a mask, for complete action. Thanks to an original combination of ingredients, the results are simply divine: the Immortelle Divine Eye Balm acts on puffiness, dark circles, expression lines and the radiance of the eye area. Enveloped in absolute comfort, the eyes reveal a more youthful look. Bursting with vitality, their beauty is enhanced.

• To use as a balm: apply a thin layer, morning and evening. Using your ring finger, gently pat around the eye area, then smooth from the inner corner of the eye outwards.
  • To use as a mask: apply in the evening, twice a week maximum. Apply a thick layer of balm to the entire eye area then leave to sink in for 5 minutes. If necessary, gently pat any remaining product into the skin. Specific gestures developed by our Spa experts.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Glycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Mel/honey, Ceteareth-33, Polysorbate 6, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Escin, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearat, Sucrose Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoat, Potassium Sorbate,Tocopherol

Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Amazing!!! I’m in my 40s and starting to get fine lines around my eyes. Loccitane products are the only ones I’ve found that have made a noticeable difference in my skin’s appearance. Lines are almost gone, skin looks dewy and a decade younger, people comment on how nice my skin looks. Have been a loyal user for over 3 years. Expensive but so worth it if you have dry, crepey, or aging skin.L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Eye Balm
Love X.
I got the sample size of this for $25 for 2 I believe. Which wasn't bad. It lasted for a while. I think it did the moisturizing just alright. I didn't feel like it would be suitable for winter since I have super dehydrated skin. A little under moisturizer, my eyes will flame up with eczema. This did just that but the eyes still felt tight. Not dry enough for eczema to show but dry to point it is still tight. Recommend it for warmer months.

It has a light gel/cream consistency ( more gel).

No apparent scent.

Very cute packaging! Which is why I got it in the beginning lol
Gayle P.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the things that my mom buys all the time. As I said it before she has used to since I was little she looks so bombing and I cannot wait until I can use the same products as she uses. When this runs out she basically Runs Out by more because the product is so good
Yamiris J.
brooklyn
Amazing for the eyes. A little product under the eyes makes a different. Leaves your under eyes feeling refreshed. The product works as the days goes by, applying a little in the morning and a little before going to bed.
Nancy Z.
This product was given to me by a friend. There was nothing about this product that I like. The smell doesn’t make me want to use it either. The consistency was a complete turnoff.
Jessica R.
I did a 7 day trial with this eye balm I could really see the difference in using it. I used to work for the company and never thought since I was young that I would need eye balm but I do. It really hydrates your eyes. I recommend it.
Cynthia C.
This product line is heavenly! From the first application on your skin, you can tell that it’s going to work. Just a thin layer around the eye area is sufficient to preserve youthful looking skin while also keeping it hydrated.
Mint P.
I have been using this product since the last 5 years and I only can say that I LOVE IT! It’s very soft and Light, my skin look great and hydrated. It’s a little expensive but my skin deserves it!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
You really only need a tiny bit per application so even though the jar looks little it lasts quite a long time. It seemed to hydrate and moisturize my delicate and easily irritated eye areas really well and with no problems but I would use it as an overnight product. It's just a little to heavy to easily apply makeup over. It smells amazing! So good that I would buy it for that reason alone.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I bought this along with the Divine Cream. I actually noticed a better result with the eye balm than with the face cream. You really only need a very tiny bit for both eyes. I truly believe this does help with anti-again. Now for the bad news. This cream has a strong fragrance and because of this it ended up making my eyes water and become irritated. I ended up having to wash it off. I gave the eye cream to my Mother.
Riya J.
Love the packaging, adorbs! Has anyone tried this yet and what are your thoughts?
Do S.
Vaassen
Does anybody know the price of this product?
Sari M.
Pleasanton, TX
Does this really work? Has anyone tried it and is actually getting visible results?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Where can I get this product from and how well does it work?
Claudette F.