BY L'OCCITANE

Highly concentrated in immortelle essential oil, which contains 2x more anti-oxidant than Vitamin E, Divine Serum fights against visible signs of ageing. Its ultra-fine, gel-cream texture melts into the face to tone skin and improves the benefits of the anti-ageing Immortelle Divine Cream.

Used daily, wrinkles seem reduced, skin looks firmer and plumper while skin’s texture feels smoother. Complexion looks brighter and more even toned. As revitalised, the skin is radiant with youth.

Tolerance dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.

Tips: Apply every morning before the Immortelle Divine Cream or Immortelle Divine Youth Oil. Avoid contact with eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Glycerin - Pentylene Glycol - Ascorbyl Glucoside - Dimethicone - C14-22 Alcohols - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - Helichrysum Italicum Extract - Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil - Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract - Camelina Sativa Seed Oil - Borago Officinalis Seed Oil - Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil - Myrtus Communis Oil - Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Mel/honey - Sodium Hyaluronate - Adenosine - Dicaprylyl Carbonate - Corn Starch Modified - Sucrose Palmitate - C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside - Tocopheryl Acetate - Glyceryl Stearate - Sodium Citrate - Sodium Hydroxide - Peg-100 Stearate - Ethylhexylglycerin - Glyceryl Linoleate - Sclerotium Gum - Xanthan Gum - Sorbitan Isostearate - Polysorbate 60 - Phenoxyethanol - Disodium Edta - Citric Acid - Zinc Gluconate - Copper Gluconate - Magnesium Aspartate - Potassium Sorbate - Sodium Benzoate - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Limonene - Geraniol - Citral

Mashrika A.
I got this as a sample & it smelled incredible! It is kind of expensive but feels so nice on the face. I already have oily skin but it's gentle and I would recommend to someone with dry skin to try it!
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased this last year during the holidays and finished this a couple of months ago. I have combo to oily skin and it does not irritate my skin. The scent is quite strong. More on the floral side. Unfortunately I did not see any results with this product and the price is quite high for the small amount you get. Will not repurchase again
Lori L.
I received a small sample bottle of this serum from L’Occitane and I know it’s really expensive so I use it only as an under eye serum before putting on concealer. It helps moisturize my dry under eye area and helps the concealer to apply smoothly and not crease and sink into the wrinkles as much. The only thing I don’t like about it is the odor is pretty rank. I expected it to smell nice for the price.
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
Smells wonderful! Sort of a clean, floraly scent? Hard to put my finger on but it's a very nice, not too strong scent. It works very very well, keeps moisture in the skin. Also absorbs fast so your skin isn't left really oily.
May A.
S Royalton, VT
The smell is wonderful and your skin will drink this potion up! Apply this before the divine cream for maximum results. I have combination skin and this leaves my skin evenly moisturised without feeling greasy
Michael T.
Smells excellent, very floral and clean. It makes my skin feel buttery smooth, and it helps to retain moisture for added benefits. I think this product has the potential to transform skin.
Shawna B.
Long Beach, CA
I liked this item but prefer the Murad Active Radiance serum. It was moisturizing and my skin did feel good after using it, and it lasted for about 6 months with usage of once a day. It smells yummy!
Linda H.
Again another fine product. Very light and you only need a little. My skin feels so soft and looks so much better. I will either use alone or under moisturizer.
Luz H.
I have been using this serum everymorning after washing my face and it feels amazing! I feel my skin is more tight and really feels smooth.
Rachael B.
Wichita falls, TX
This serum is incredible my skin has never looked or felt better and the scent is amazing!! I can't wait to get another bottle of this!!
Liv E.
Omaha, NE
I know how expensive this is but have seen great video's about it. Is it really worth the price??

Sephora