BY L'OCCITANE

Immortelle Divine Extract boasts the highest concentration of Immortelle and Myrtle essential oils for visibly younger-looking skin - a necessary step to your anti-aging routine. This fresh and velvety serum helps to plump the skin for a complexion that looks fresh, radiant and luminous again.

For best results, use before Immortelle Divine Eyes and Immortelle Divine Cream.

Buy on Sephora*
Portia F.
San Antonio
After a major injury to my face, I used this on my scar and all over my face. It did help with the recovery. My skin was super soft and smooth. It's a little pricey, but hey, we all splurge on something awesome for ourselves.
Mashrika A.
I got this as a sample & it smelled incredible! It is kind of expensive but feels so nice on the face. I already have oily skin but it's gentle and I would recommend to someone with dry skin to try it!
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased this last year during the holidays and finished this a couple of months ago. I have combo to oily skin and it does not irritate my skin. The scent is quite strong. More on the floral side. Unfortunately I did not see any results with this product and the price is quite high for the small amount you get. Will not repurchase again
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
Smells wonderful! Sort of a clean, floraly scent? Hard to put my finger on but it's a very nice, not too strong scent. It works very very well, keeps moisture in the skin. Also absorbs fast so your skin isn't left really oily.
May A.
S Royalton, VT
The smell is wonderful and your skin will drink this potion up! Apply this before the divine cream for maximum results. I have combination skin and this leaves my skin evenly moisturised without feeling greasy
Michael T.
Smells excellent, very floral and clean. It makes my skin feel buttery smooth, and it helps to retain moisture for added benefits. I think this product has the potential to transform skin.
Luz H.
I have been using this serum everymorning after washing my face and it feels amazing! I feel my skin is more tight and really feels smooth.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Amazing product from L'Occitane that I just fell in love with but is expensive. I try to wait for gift with purchase or specials.
Maria T B.
I Love the smell. It leaves my skin dewy. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's just pricey.
Brenna G.
Skin looks younger, fresher, and dewy! I love my skin looks and feels amazing.
Liv E.
Omaha, NE
I know how expensive this is but have seen great video's about it. Is it really worth the price??