BY L'OCCITANE

Highly concentrated in immortelle essential oil, which contains 2x more anti-oxidant than Vitamin E, Divine Serum fights against visible signs of ageing. Its ultra-fine, gel-cream texture melts into the face to tone skin and improves the benefits of the anti-ageing Immortelle Divine Cream.

Used daily, wrinkles seem reduced, skin looks firmer and plumper while skin’s texture feels smoother. Complexion looks brighter and more even toned. As revitalised, the skin is radiant with youth.

Tolerance dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.

Tips: Apply every morning before the Immortelle Divine Cream or Immortelle Divine Youth Oil. Avoid contact with eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Glycerin - Pentylene Glycol - Ascorbyl Glucoside - Dimethicone - C14-22 Alcohols - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - Helichrysum Italicum Extract - Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil - Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract - Camelina Sativa Seed Oil - Borago Officinalis Seed Oil - Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil - Myrtus Communis Oil - Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Mel/honey - Sodium Hyaluronate - Adenosine - Dicaprylyl Carbonate - Corn Starch Modified - Sucrose Palmitate - C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside - Tocopheryl Acetate - Glyceryl Stearate - Sodium Citrate - Sodium Hydroxide - Peg-100 Stearate - Ethylhexylglycerin - Glyceryl Linoleate - Sclerotium Gum - Xanthan Gum - Sorbitan Isostearate - Polysorbate 60 - Phenoxyethanol - Disodium Edta - Citric Acid - Zinc Gluconate - Copper Gluconate - Magnesium Aspartate - Potassium Sorbate - Sodium Benzoate - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Limonene - Geraniol - Citral

Buy on Sephora
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
I have never bought a whole bottle of this one but every time I get another product from them I ask for all the testers I can get. Definitely my favorite serum if I can afford it. I tried the eye cream because really you should never be cheap on a eye cream and my eyes look beautiful after I use it all night. Basically I look like I had 15 hours of sleep. Try both or all of their products.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Hands down the best serum you will ever use in your life. It does come with a hefty price tag. I received mine as a gift and my mouth dropped when I tried to re-purchase it again after I ran out. It's far more than I would spend for a serum on a regular basis as there's nearly equally good products out there for a much lower price point. If you're considering a splurge it will be worth it.
Kendra H.
Huntersville, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It’s very effective. It steamrolls fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone and promotes micro circulation. It’s very pricey but worth every penny! I will use this product until I die!!
Lori L.
I received a small sample bottle of this serum from L’Occitane and I know it’s really expensive so I use it only as an under eye serum before putting on concealer. It helps moisturize my dry under eye area and helps the concealer to apply smoothly and not crease and sink into the wrinkles as much. The only thing I don’t like about it is the odor is pretty rank. I expected it to smell nice for the price.
Monica B.
San Pedro
Consistency was a bit watery and had a strong flowery scent (I know, it’s flower based but still) but I did like the way my skin drank it up, obviously my skin needed it and I didn’t break out or have any reaction to it and it was pleasant once you get over the smell.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
After a major injury to my face, I used this on my scar and all over my face. It did help with the recovery. My skin was super soft and smooth. It's a little pricey, but hey, we all splurge on something awesome for ourselves.
Mashrika A.
I got this as a sample & it smelled incredible! It is kind of expensive but feels so nice on the face. I already have oily skin but it's gentle and I would recommend to someone with dry skin to try it!
Shawna B.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I liked this item but prefer the Murad Active Radiance serum. It was moisturizing and my skin did feel good after using it, and it lasted for about 6 months with usage of once a day. It smells yummy!
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased this last year during the holidays and finished this a couple of months ago. I have combo to oily skin and it does not irritate my skin. The scent is quite strong. More on the floral side. Unfortunately I did not see any results with this product and the price is quite high for the small amount you get. Will not repurchase again
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
Smells wonderful! Sort of a clean, floraly scent? Hard to put my finger on but it's a very nice, not too strong scent. It works very very well, keeps moisture in the skin. Also absorbs fast so your skin isn't left really oily.
Liv E.
Omaha, NE
I know how expensive this is but have seen great video's about it. Is it really worth the price??