BY L'OCCITANE

Highly concentrated in immortelle essential oil, which contains 2x more anti-oxidant than Vitamin E, Divine Serum fights against visible signs of ageing. Its ultra-fine, gel-cream texture melts into the face to tone skin and improves the benefits of the anti-ageing Immortelle Divine Cream.

Used daily, wrinkles seem reduced, skin looks firmer and plumper while skin’s texture feels smoother. Complexion looks brighter and more even toned. As revitalised, the skin is radiant with youth.

Tolerance dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.

Tips: Apply every morning before the Immortelle Divine Cream or Immortelle Divine Youth Oil. Avoid contact with eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Glycerin - Pentylene Glycol - Ascorbyl Glucoside - Dimethicone - C14-22 Alcohols - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - Helichrysum Italicum Extract - Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil - Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract - Camelina Sativa Seed Oil - Borago Officinalis Seed Oil - Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil - Myrtus Communis Oil - Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Mel/honey - Sodium Hyaluronate - Adenosine - Dicaprylyl Carbonate - Corn Starch Modified - Sucrose Palmitate - C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside - Tocopheryl Acetate - Glyceryl Stearate - Sodium Citrate - Sodium Hydroxide - Peg-100 Stearate - Ethylhexylglycerin - Glyceryl Linoleate - Sclerotium Gum - Xanthan Gum - Sorbitan Isostearate - Polysorbate 60 - Phenoxyethanol - Disodium Edta - Citric Acid - Zinc Gluconate - Copper Gluconate - Magnesium Aspartate - Potassium Sorbate - Sodium Benzoate - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Limonene - Geraniol - Citral

Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Amazing!!! I’m in my 40s and starting to get fine lines around my eyes and forehead. Loccitane products are the only ones I’ve found that have made a noticeable difference in my skin’s appearance. Lines are almost gone, skin looks dewy and a decade younger, people comment on how nice my skin looks. Expensive but so worth it if you have dry, crepey, or aging skin. Makes your skin look dewy, and gives you a glow from within. Have used consistently for 3+ years and will never switch. L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Extract
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
I have never bought a whole bottle of this one but every time I get another product from them I ask for all the testers I can get. Definitely my favorite serum if I can afford it. I tried the eye cream because really you should never be cheap on a eye cream and my eyes look beautiful after I use it all night. Basically I look like I had 15 hours of sleep. Try both or all of their products.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Hands down the best serum you will ever use in your life. It does come with a hefty price tag. I received mine as a gift and my mouth dropped when I tried to re-purchase it again after I ran out. It's far more than I would spend for a serum on a regular basis as there's nearly equally good products out there for a much lower price point. If you're considering a splurge it will be worth it.
Tina W.
Beautiful product! Smells is strong but dissipates quickly and the results are smooth and clear skin. Total hydration in the morning! Looks like you had a great sleep!! I wake up glowing!
Lori L.
I received a small sample bottle of this serum from L’Occitane and I know it’s really expensive so I use it only as an under eye serum before putting on concealer. It helps moisturize my dry under eye area and helps the concealer to apply smoothly and not crease and sink into the wrinkles as much. The only thing I don’t like about it is the odor is pretty rank. I expected it to smell nice for the price.
Monica B.
San Pedro, CA
Consistency was a bit watery and had a strong flowery scent (I know, it’s flower based but still) but I did like the way my skin drank it up, obviously my skin needed it and I didn’t break out or have any reaction to it and it was pleasant once you get over the smell.
Diana S.
Houston , TX
I use this every night for my texture skin and it has helped a lot. Not only that but since I have oily skin, applying at night helps my skin not produce so much oil during the days. I would totally buy it again!
Rabeea B.
El Paso, TX
This is a wonderful face serum especially for anti aging. It really really works very well. The texture is amazing, very velvety. I put it on at night street my toner and then put my moisturizer on top. It's truly makes a difference in my skin.
Peggy E.
If I'm going to spend this much on an eye cream, I want to make sure I
can get every last drop out of the bottle. This product is dispensed
through a pump so by the time I couldn't pump any more, there was still
product left inside but very hard to take out because it's a narrow
neck. I hope L'Occitane reads reviews - please package this product like
the new Divine Eye Balm in a wide neck jar - I like to use the little
plastic scoop to take out the product and not stick my fingers inside.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
After a major injury to my face, I used this on my scar and all over my face. It did help with the recovery. My skin was super soft and smooth. It's a little pricey, but hey, we all splurge on something awesome for ourselves.
Liv E.
Omaha, NE
I know how expensive this is but have seen great video's about it. Is it really worth the price??

Amazon