L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask

by L'Occitane

The Immortelle Divine Cream Mask helps to fight visible signs of aging and brings extreme and immediate comfort to mature skins.

With regular use, the cream helps to*:
- maintain the skin's youthful potential
- intensely nourish and comfort skin
- visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- reveal skin radiance and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
* Consumer use test on 53 women over 8 weeks

Tips & Tricks:

• How to use as a moisturizer: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry face and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
  • How to use as a mask: Apply a thick layer twice a week to clean, dry face and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
  • Leave onfor a few minutes.
  • Simply remove any excess with a tissue.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cococaprylate/caprate, Cetyl Palmitate, ascorbyl Glucoside, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil -helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil -echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Mel/honey, Corn Starch Modified, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Peg-100 Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Adenosine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Linalool -benzyl Salicylate -limonene, Citral, Geraniol

How recommended is this product for sensitive/rosacea skin type?
How long does this container last? (Usually).obviously enough time to cover this cost ahah L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask
I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I'd like it to be water proof but I've heard really good things about this one has anyone else been in this situation? Any suggestions?
Start your review of L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received this as a gift at Christmas this past year. WOW!! Super moisturizing without the oily feeling. It absorbs quickly and feels weightless. Perfect for winter skin!! in reviews
...it's all natural, no added fragrance, smoothing cream that's great for sensitive skin and signs of aging & damaged skin. COME ON L'OCCITANE BOX :)in reviews
I love love love this moisturizer!!! I first got a small sample. It smells great and best of all moistures my dry skin. The price is a bit high but I'm hopeful that with continual use it will prevent wrinkles. I also bought the cleansing oil and hope to try the rest of the line as well.in reviews
Nadia D.
Las Vegas, NV
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask uploaded by Nadia D.
Purchased at: L'Occitane
The product is amazing, leaves your face feeling radiantly and hydrated. I think it works really well with fine lines. I like the smell and presentation of the product too.
Donna K.
Glen Oaks, NY
For a product that is so expensive, I am pretty disappointed because after a few uses, it congealed into an opaque yellow mass with some oil floating on top and can no longer be used.
Sandy B.
West Chicago, IL
I wanted to love this but it irritated my skin. It's too heavy for my skin type. I broke out. It is also heavily scented. I used cosdna to check out the ingredients and got many red flags.
Rebekah M.
Davie, FL
Okay this stuff first of all- it smells amazing. It has a soothing sweet smell like honey. It’s a thicker moisturizer so I don’t like to use it with a lot of other products since I feel like it gives me all the benefit I need! Plus a little goes a LONG way!
Diamond W.
My favorite facial cream to date. I have been struggling with dryness and redness in my skin since I moved to Los Angeles and this cream has been the remedy. I use it in the morning solely and it lasts all day. I also use Vichy Facial Cleanser, Witchhazel for my toner, Vitamin E Oil for my Serum and then I finish with this cream. My skin is glowing and I get compliments all the time. I'd go to L'Occitan for a facial and get a sample before you invest in this cream. Better to try it first!
Divya R.
What a superb facial cream. I have bought several and have also tried several other "labels" outside of L'Occitane from time to time and I return to Divine ALWAYS :) I get sidetracked with all the new "renewal look younger" creams out there as with Divine I love the healthy beautiful product itself. It does not state claims as look 30 at age 50, etc., or false promises. It is named Divine and it is. Skin looks and feels well balanced and nourished. L'Occitane products are beautiful! Only draw back or negative part of this product is its a bit pricey.
Talley M.
Vancouver, WA
This cream is truly amazing! It makes my skin feel so supple and soft and I wake up in the morning with glowing skin. The only con is the price but I think it is worth it for all the benefits it has for your skin/
Jill H.
Saint Paul, MN
*I work for L’Occitane* I love this cream mask for the winter months and use it as a moisturizer if I feel overly dry or I use the Divine Cream paired with the Divine Youth Oil
Rebecca E.
Gays Mills, WI
I have been using this moisturizer for almost a year and absolutely love it. It’s a huge splurge for me but it works amazingly well. A little goes a long way and the scent is absolutely amazing, fresh and not overly perfumey while still carrying a light (not overpowering) floral scent. Highly recommended, even for those who don’t yet have “mature skin”. I am in my mid 30’s but so many store bought moisturizers don’t appeal to me. This one soaks in and is rich but not oily.
Queen C.
Arlington
The L'Occitane Immortelle line is one of my favorites by them. All of the products have a lovely light, fresh scent that's not at all overpowering, and they really work too! I love the Divine Cream Mask, as I'm still fairly young, but want to avoid aging. I use the Immortelle line to protect my youthful skin and head off fine lines before they appear!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...