BY L'OCCITANE

The Immortelle Divine Cream Mask helps to fight visible signs of aging and brings extreme and immediate comfort to mature skins.

With regular use, the cream helps to*:
- maintain the skin's youthful potential
- intensely nourish and comfort skin
- visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- reveal skin radiance and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
* Consumer use test on 53 women over 8 weeks

Tips & Tricks:

• How to use as a moisturizer: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry face and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
  • How to use as a mask: Apply a thick layer twice a week to clean, dry face and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
  • Leave onfor a few minutes.
  • Simply remove any excess with a tissue.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cococaprylate/caprate, Cetyl Palmitate, ascorbyl Glucoside, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil -helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil -echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Mel/honey, Corn Starch Modified, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Peg-100 Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Adenosine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Linalool -benzyl Salicylate -limonene, Citral, Geraniol

• I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I...1 Answers
  • Would this be worth it for someone my age (26)? I am not ...5 Answers
  • How much do you use? The cream seems very rich so i cut b...3 Answers
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask
  • "I received this as a gift at Christmas this past year. WOW!! Super moisturizing without the oily feeling. It absorbs quickly and feels weightless. Perfect for winter skin!! " in 10 reviews
  • "By far the best facial cream you can purchase unfortunately it is a very expensive purchase but it is amazing. I bought a few items from the store and they gave me a couple packs to try out and fell in love, I'm hoping to get a gift certificate(or an AWESOME @INFLUENSTER #LOCCITANE BOX) because it's a little to expensive right now. I'm so impressed with it, it's all natural, no added fragrance, smoothing cream that's great for sensitive skin and signs of aging & damaged skin. COME ON L'OCCITANE BOX :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I love love love this moisturizer!!! I first got a small sample. It smells great and best of all moistures my dry skin. The price is a bit high but I'm hopeful that with continual use it will prevent wrinkles. I also bought the cleansing oil and hope to try the rest of the line as well." in 5 reviews
Ana J.
This moisturizer is the MOST hydrating moisturizer I’ve ever used. It costs a TON of money (and that might even be an understatement), but I️ haven’t found one that works half as well. I️ liked the gel Clinique one (in the yellow packaging) (Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel), but it doesn’t compare.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite moisturizing/anti-aging creams. It’s pretty thick but it spreads nicely so no complaint there. The smell is very nice.. a little intense but still very nice and pleasant... Almost like a light parfum. It hydrates the skin and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit pricey but I have had it for a while and the anti aging benefits are important to me.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
It is a pretty decent cream. It is incredibly hydrating and absorbs into the skin very well. I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell though. A little definitely goes a long way with this product, but didn't notice any great changes to my skin for this price tag.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
Okay this stuff first of all- it smells amazing. It has a soothing sweet smell like honey. It’s a thicker moisturizer so I don’t like to use it with a lot of other products since I feel like it gives me all the benefit I need! Plus a little goes a LONG way!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Besides the price it works good in moisturizing and smoothing out one's face. Well I use it for me face. It smells good until you keep smelling it and you realize it smells like egg. Bit I d like it and I got it from sephora in those mini sets. I might buy it again. I like it but it's not #1 on my list right now.
Cameron B.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing!!! It smells great, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy! It’s really expensive, but a little goes a long way! I either use this daily or my Sotoks by LimeLight.
Donna K.
White Plains, NY
For a product that is so expensive, I am pretty disappointed because after a few uses, it congealed into an opaque yellow mass with some oil floating on top and can no longer be used.
Cynthia C.
Absolutely divine as the name states! It’s perfect for nighttime to keep my skin moisturized, and I wake up with hydrated and glowing skin. The scent is mild and even smells like a classy product if that makes any sense. Highly recommend this one!
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
This luxurious creme melts into skin as you apply it. This isn't one of those cremes that you need to really work in and rub. Instead, it just dissolves from one's fingertips with the most gentle of passes. Now, you will want go light with this product. If you use an excess, it will temporarily look and feel greasy. Applying makeup will not be easy. (The "greasy" look is because it is packed with precious essential oils). With this said, on my off-days from work, I just layer this on! I don't mind being all shiny ... and it only stays that way for a bit.

Don't neglect your neck and chest. And, if you have a little left over, the backs of the hands can always use a treatment.

It has a mild scent. A little like honey and ylang-ylang. So those with allergies/sensitivities to fragrance should be okay (but it always helps to pop into Sephora and try it first).

Don't put this too, too close to your eyes. It can migrate and cloud your contacts (if you wear them) temporarily.

Finally, the packaging isn't ideal here. I'm not a fan of dipping my fingers into a product repeatedly. It can lead to a transfer of bacteria way too easily. Like most, I prefer pump-bottle delivery systems. So, in an ideal world, this would be in a pump and not an exposed jar. As it stands, just be sure to wash your hands before application (to keep bacteria to a minimum). (This is a five-star product, but I deducted one jar for this).

This is a phenomenal product for when you've over-exfoliated or over-used retinoids. Give your skin a break and a treat. Try this!
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
I never put a lot of thought or money into facial moisturizers or creams because I thought that my skin was fine just how it was, so when my mom gave me a sample jar of Divine Cream I thought I would use it up and then move on. Boy, was I wrong. My mom swears by this product and says that it is one of the only anti-aging creams that she has tried where she actually saw a difference. My skin has legitimately transformed since I began using this product around 3 weeks ago. When using my cheaper moisturizer I would often wake up in the morning and have extra oil in my T-zone, but with the Divine Cream my skin is perfectly balanced. My skin is so smooth. I have never had bad acne breakouts, but always struggled with getting small bumps on my forehead. They did not bother me that much because they typically would not be red or irritated, but they have almost completely smoothed out since I began using this cream. My skin is also extremely soft. There was a time when I would just constantly feel my cheeks and tell everyone how soft my skin felt haha. I also notice a firmness in my skin that wasn't there before so it is definitely improving my skin's elasticity! I never thought that I would love or feel like I absolutely need an anti-aging product so young, but Divine cream is just that good. It is a little pricey though for my fresh out of college budget, so I am thinking of trying their precious cream to see how it compares!
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
Would this be worth it for someone my age (26)? I am not yet showing a lot of signs of aging so I don't want to spend this much on a product that I don't really need.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Is this product worth the price and how long does it last? I tried a sample and loved it, but am apprehensive. Thanks!
Eileen O.
Surrey, BC
How much do you use? The cream seems very rich so i cut back on the amount but it doesn't seem to be sufficient to last through the cold winter day.
Robin J.
Victoria, BC
How long does this container last? (Usually).obviously enough time to cover this cost ahah L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask
I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I'd like it to be water proof but I've heard really good things about this one has anyone else been in this situation? Any suggestions?

Sephora