BY L'OCCITANE

The Immortelle Divine Cream Mask helps to fight visible signs of aging and brings extreme and immediate comfort to mature skins.

With regular use, the cream helps to*:

- maintain the skin's youthful potential
- intensely nourish and comfort skin
- visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- reveal skin radiance and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone

* Consumer use test on 53 women over 8 weeks

• I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I'd like ...1 Answers
  • Would this be worth it for someone my age (26)? I am not yet show...5 Answers
  • How much do you use? The cream seems very rich so i cut back on t...3 Answers
Ana J.
This moisturizer is the MOST hydrating moisturizer I’ve ever used. It costs a TON of money (and that might even be an understatement), but I️ haven’t found one that works half as well. I️ liked the gel Clinique one (in the yellow packaging) (Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel), but it doesn’t compare.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
It is a pretty decent cream. It is incredibly hydrating and absorbs into the skin very well. I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell though. A little definitely goes a long way with this product, but didn't notice any great changes to my skin for this price tag.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
At the age of 27 I decided to break down and buy this cream to kick off my anti-aging regime. I'm still young and don't really have any signs of again but was planning on using it as a preventative measure. I used it for a while and didn't notice any major differences in my skin. Perhaps it was busy keeping the aging signs from appearing? I did notice a bit of skin brightening while using this.
Cameron B.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing!!! It smells great, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy! It’s really expensive, but a little goes a long way! I either use this daily or my Sotoks by LimeLight.
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this cream is a little too thick for me. I find that my face (combination-oily) looks very shiny after application. The smell is also something you'd have to used - my husband always notices when I use it. For the price, Id rather use my money for something else.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This is an excellent moisturizer, I've used it when my room was too warm and dry, other times when damp, or very cold and whatever condition the temperature was each time I woke up after a night of wearing L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream with my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
This luxurious creme melts into skin as you apply it. This isn't one of those cremes that you need to really work in and rub. Instead, it just dissolves from one's fingertips with the most gentle of passes. Now, you will want go light with this product. If you use an excess, it will temporarily look and feel greasy. Applying makeup will not be easy. (The "greasy" look is because it is packed with precious essential oils). With this said, on my off-days from work, I just layer this on! I don't mind being all shiny ... and it only stays that way for a bit.

Don't neglect your neck and chest. And, if you have a little left over, the backs of the hands can always use a treatment.

It has a mild scent. A little like honey and ylang-ylang. So those with allergies/sensitivities to fragrance should be okay (but it always helps to pop into Sephora and try it first).

Don't put this too, too close to your eyes. It can migrate and cloud your contacts (if you wear them) temporarily.

Finally, the packaging isn't ideal here. I'm not a fan of dipping my fingers into a product repeatedly. It can lead to a transfer of bacteria way too easily. Like most, I prefer pump-bottle delivery systems. So, in an ideal world, this would be in a pump and not an exposed jar. As it stands, just be sure to wash your hands before application (to keep bacteria to a minimum). (This is a five-star product, but I deducted one jar for this).

This is a phenomenal product for when you've over-exfoliated or over-used retinoids. Give your skin a break and a treat. Try this!
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
I never put a lot of thought or money into facial moisturizers or creams because I thought that my skin was fine just how it was, so when my mom gave me a sample jar of Divine Cream I thought I would use it up and then move on. Boy, was I wrong. My mom swears by this product and says that it is one of the only anti-aging creams that she has tried where she actually saw a difference. My skin has legitimately transformed since I began using this product around 3 weeks ago. When using my cheaper moisturizer I would often wake up in the morning and have extra oil in my T-zone, but with the Divine Cream my skin is perfectly balanced. My skin is so smooth. I have never had bad acne breakouts, but always struggled with getting small bumps on my forehead. They did not bother me that much because they typically would not be red or irritated, but they have almost completely smoothed out since I began using this cream. My skin is also extremely soft. There was a time when I would just constantly feel my cheeks and tell everyone how soft my skin felt haha. I also notice a firmness in my skin that wasn't there before so it is definitely improving my skin's elasticity! I never thought that I would love or feel like I absolutely need an anti-aging product so young, but Divine cream is just that good. It is a little pricey though for my fresh out of college budget, so I am thinking of trying their precious cream to see how it compares!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Excellent product to improve your skin looks so young and shinny really love it and mom too so gentle and soft product ideal to prevent wrinkles or mosturize your skin if you have it already
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
A bit pricey, but worth every penny. This cream is luxurious on the skiing with a clean scent. If you try nothing else from the Divine line at L'Occitane, try this!
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
Would this be worth it for someone my age (26)? I am not yet showing a lot of signs of aging so I don't want to spend this much on a product that I don't really need.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Is this product worth the price and how long does it last? I tried a sample and loved it, but am apprehensive. Thanks!
Eileen O.
Surrey, BC
How much do you use? The cream seems very rich so i cut back on the amount but it doesn't seem to be sufficient to last through the cold winter day.
I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I'd like it to be water proof but I've heard really good things about this one has anyone else been in this situation? Any suggestions?
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
I would like to test this product, could you please send me one as a test, I will give an extensive and observant review of my experience with this product as I use it