L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask
The Immortelle Divine Cream Mask helps to fight visible signs of aging and brings extreme and immediate comfort to mature skins.
With regular use, the cream helps to*:
- maintain the skin's youthful potential
- intensely nourish and comfort skin
- visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- reveal skin radiance and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
* Consumer use test on 53 women over 8 weeks
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "I received this as a gift at Christmas this past year. WOW!! Super moisturizing without the oily feeling. It absorbs quickly and feels weightless. Perfect for winter skin!! " in 10 reviews
- "I love love love this moisturizer!!! I first got a small sample. It smells great and best of all moistures my dry skin. The price is a bit high but I'm hopeful that with continual use it will prevent wrinkles. I also bought the cleansing oil and hope to try the rest of the line as well." in 5 reviews
- "By far the best facial cream you can purchase unfortunately it is a very expensive purchase but it is amazing. I bought a few items from the store and they gave me a couple packs to try out and fell in love, I'm hoping to get a gift certificate(or an AWESOME @INFLUENSTER #LOCCITANE BOX) because it's a little to expensive right now. I'm so impressed with it, it's all natural, no added fragrance, smoothing cream that's great for sensitive skin and signs of aging & damaged skin. COME ON L'OCCITANE BOX :)" in 5 reviews
Don't neglect your neck and chest. And, if you have a little left over, the backs of the hands can always use a treatment.
It has a mild scent. A little like honey and ylang-ylang. So those with allergies/sensitivities to fragrance should be okay (but it always helps to pop into Sephora and try it first).
Don't put this too, too close to your eyes. It can migrate and cloud your contacts (if you wear them) temporarily.
Finally, the packaging isn't ideal here. I'm not a fan of dipping my fingers into a product repeatedly. It can lead to a transfer of bacteria way too easily. Like most, I prefer pump-bottle delivery systems. So, in an ideal world, this would be in a pump and not an exposed jar. As it stands, just be sure to wash your hands before application (to keep bacteria to a minimum). (This is a five-star product, but I deducted one jar for this).
This is a phenomenal product for when you've over-exfoliated or over-used retinoids. Give your skin a break and a treat. Try this!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos