BY L'OCCITANE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Immortelle Divine Cream Mask helps to fight visible signs of aging and brings extreme and immediate comfort to mature skins.

With regular use, the cream helps to*:
- maintain the skin's youthful potential
- intensely nourish and comfort skin
- visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- reveal skin radiance and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
* Consumer use test on 53 women over 8 weeks

Tips & Tricks:

• How to use as a moisturizer: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry face and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
  • How to use as a mask: Apply a thick layer twice a week to clean, dry face and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
  • Leave onfor a few minutes.
  • Simply remove any excess with a tissue.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cococaprylate/caprate, Cetyl Palmitate, ascorbyl Glucoside, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil -helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil -echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Mel/honey, Corn Starch Modified, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Peg-100 Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Adenosine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Linalool -benzyl Salicylate -limonene, Citral, Geraniol

• I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I...1 Answers
  • Would this be worth it for someone my age (26)? I am not ...5 Answers
  • How much do you use? The cream seems very rich so i cut b...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I received this as a gift at Christmas this past year. WOW!! Super moisturizing without the oily feeling. It absorbs quickly and feels weightless. Perfect for winter skin!! " in 10 reviews
  • "By far the best facial cream you can purchase unfortunately it is a very expensive purchase but it is amazing. I bought a few items from the store and they gave me a couple packs to try out and fell in love, I'm hoping to get a gift certificate(or an AWESOME @INFLUENSTER #LOCCITANE BOX) because it's a little to expensive right now. I'm so impressed with it, it's all natural, no added fragrance, smoothing cream that's great for sensitive skin and signs of aging & damaged skin. COME ON L'OCCITANE BOX :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I love love love this moisturizer!!! I first got a small sample. It smells great and best of all moistures my dry skin. The price is a bit high but I'm hopeful that with continual use it will prevent wrinkles. I also bought the cleansing oil and hope to try the rest of the line as well." in 5 reviews
Ana J.
This moisturizer is the MOST hydrating moisturizer I’ve ever used. It costs a TON of money (and that might even be an understatement), but I️ haven’t found one that works half as well. I️ liked the gel Clinique one (in the yellow packaging) (Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel), but it doesn’t compare.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite moisturizing/anti-aging creams. It’s pretty thick but it spreads nicely so no complaint there. The smell is very nice.. a little intense but still very nice and pleasant... Almost like a light parfum. It hydrates the skin and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit pricey but I have had it for a while and the anti aging benefits are important to me.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
It is a pretty decent cream. It is incredibly hydrating and absorbs into the skin very well. I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell though. A little definitely goes a long way with this product, but didn't notice any great changes to my skin for this price tag.
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
Okay this stuff first of all- it smells amazing. It has a soothing sweet smell like honey. It’s a thicker moisturizer so I don’t like to use it with a lot of other products since I feel like it gives me all the benefit I need! Plus a little goes a LONG way!
Alejandra N.
I have to say that this is a high quality face lotion. I’m not giving it 5 starts because I was using this lotion for about 2 weeks and then stopped using for maybe one or two, there was still a lot of product left and when I wanted to start using again it was completely solidified even tho the container was perfectly closed. In my opinion this is an expensive product and I got a little disappointed. Had to throw away more than half of the lotion.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Besides the price it works good in moisturizing and smoothing out one's face. Well I use it for me face. It smells good until you keep smelling it and you realize it smells like egg. Bit I d like it and I got it from sephora in those mini sets. I might buy it again. I like it but it's not #1 on my list right now.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
At the age of 27 I decided to break down and buy this cream to kick off my anti-aging regime. I'm still young and don't really have any signs of again but was planning on using it as a preventative measure. I used it for a while and didn't notice any major differences in my skin. Perhaps it was busy keeping the aging signs from appearing? I did notice a bit of skin brightening while using this.
Cameron B.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing!!! It smells great, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy! It’s really expensive, but a little goes a long way! I either use this daily or my Sotoks by LimeLight.
Donna K.
Staten Island, NY
For a product that is so expensive, I am pretty disappointed because after a few uses, it congealed into an opaque yellow mass with some oil floating on top and can no longer be used.
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this cream is a little too thick for me. I find that my face (combination-oily) looks very shiny after application. The smell is also something you'd have to used - my husband always notices when I use it. For the price, Id rather use my money for something else.
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
Would this be worth it for someone my age (26)? I am not yet showing a lot of signs of aging so I don't want to spend this much on a product that I don't really need.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Is this product worth the price and how long does it last? I tried a sample and loved it, but am apprehensive. Thanks!
Eileen O.
Surrey, BC
How much do you use? The cream seems very rich so i cut back on the amount but it doesn't seem to be sufficient to last through the cold winter day.
I have been searching for a new mascara for a while now I'd like it to be water proof but I've heard really good things about this one has anyone else been in this situation? Any suggestions?
Robin J.
Victoria, BC
How long does this container last? (Usually).obviously enough time to cover this cost ahah L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask

back