L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

by L'Occitane

Our best-selling, award-winning Immortelle Divine Cream helps fight visible signs of aging. With a 5th patent pending*, the luxurious, yet miraculously lightweight Divine Cream is now better than ever. It combines the organic Immortelle essential oil, rich in molecules that deliver unique antiaging beauty results, with a complex of 7 ingredients of natural origin to give skin the youthful, radiant glow you've always wanted. * In France.

Tips & Tricks: Apply in the morning and evening to face and neck and gently massage in. Apply after the Immortelle Divine Serum.

Ingredients: Aqua/water,  C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Dimethicone ,  Ascorbyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol,  Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract,  Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,  Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mel/honey – Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine , Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol,sucrose Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin , Glyceryl Linoleate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate,  Copper Gluconate, Sodium Benzonate, Tocopherol , Parfum/fragrance, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol

Needing some super honest thoughts on this one. Is L'Occitane worth the price tag? I received a sample of it with a Sephora order and seriously stretched that tiny thing put to 4 days. The stuff feels AMAZING. However, the price is steep. Does anyone have long term results with it? I know I loved the immediate feeling, but worry I won't see any improvements. L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream #skincare #goodbyejuly
Why this product is little expensive ?
can I get this product for testing
Start your review of L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Stephanie P.
Ok I am a BELIEVER! Praise Be this is the BEST face cream I have ever used. It smells absolutely divine and the tiniest amount made my fave so incredible soft and hydrated. The price at $110 is A LOT but I think I will be purchasing FOREVER!
Pamela K.
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Pamela K.
Another product I wanted to love. Very expensive so when it arrived in my Allure Box I was so excited. I expected a great moisturizer. It’s okay. I didn’t feel a deep softness to my skin. The scent was old ladyish. I would not mind that if it worked but it didn’t do much for me.
Amie W.
Evansville, IN
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Amie W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cream is heaven in a jar. It really is a divine cream and lives up to its name!! I can't see myself ever living without it now that I've experienced it. It has the most beautiful buttery texture that just glides on your face so smoothly. It soaks right into my face and you can just feel it working its magic immediately. This is my go to moisturizer after I use my serum and I have seen some amazing results in the few weeks I've used it. I highly recommend this product, it's definitely "the one" for me!!
Diana C.
San Jose, CA
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this cream. it absorbs quickly and is very soft for my oily skin. I use a scrub first and then moisturize with this cream. This is not the first time I have used it. I always get samples like this L'Occitane
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Holly J.
I received a sample of this cream in a subscription box. I do like how smooth and sliky it feels on my skin. The cream does absorb nicely into my skin. I also love the packaging. I'm not sure I'll ever buy this cream on my own due to the cost, but I'd be happy to receive this product in a subscription box again.
Alejandra T.
Windsor Mill, MD
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Alejandra T.
This feels expensive! I got it as a gift from them for my birthday and it’s a really good cream, really feels amazing on my skin and gives me a soft touch. ✨Also I love their packaging and how everything is almost yellow, artsy and classic you get the sensation of a handmade product
Cheech S.
Clifton Park, NY
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Cheech S.
Got a small sample of this to try, and did enjoy it. There is quite a strong perfume-y smell to it, but the smell didn't linger. I thought this felt great on my face, and absorbed well.
Kate C.
Washington, DC
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Kate C.
This facial cream smells wonderful! I’ve been using it every morning and recently, at night. It makes my skin feel comfortable, soft, moisturized- glassy. However, I don’t like that I look like I have oily or greasy skin. It applies like a thick cream, but it doesn’t feel heavy on my face. it does look like I have a slick of oil in my face. Wish it didn’t have that, and I’d consider buying more. Happy to try though. I would love this as a body cream or lotion.
Kelly F.
Waco, TX
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream uploaded by Kelly F.
What can you say about L'Occitane? Is it is a classic. Is it worth the money? The Creme Devine cream is very heavy. It also has a lemon scent which at first I thought was nice but wore on me after about two weeks. Unless your skin is super dry, this is a night cream. The scent will have to be a personal choice. However, it does make your face softer. I like the blue label L'Occitane better. #skincare #beauty #loccitane
Yessenia L.
Coram, NY
I love this moisturizer my face looks brighter and more revived. It’s a bit pricey but completely worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber F.
il y a un an
Varuna S. il y a un an
I would definitely recommend this! It absolutely nourishes the skin and of course it does work best with a serum or the youth oil but those run pricey as well. I would look out for their friends and family sale or the store gives a discount for signing up. If shopping online, check out cash back deals from Rakuten. But still you won't regret it especially since you only need a little to cover your whole face!
Ashley J.
Sherwood Park, AB
il y a 3 ans
I love L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream but it's so friggin expensive. Can anyone recommend a cheaper dupe? My parched skin thanks you!
Katie T. il y a 2 mois
Did you ever find a dupe??