BY L'OCCITANE

The Immortelle Brightening Shield SPF40 offers triple action benefits to correct wrinkles, unify the complexion and protect skin against the sun’s harmful ultra violet rays. A key product within the Immortelle Brightening collection, the Brightening Shield includes both Immortelle essential oil and Bellis Perennis (Daisy) extract. These Mediterranean “flowers of light” have complementary effects:

•  Immortelle essential oil stimulates collagen production, filling in wrinkles and firming the skin*,
  • Bellis perennis extract brightens the complexion while evening skin tone*.

Our new formula includes Garden Nasturtium extract which enhances the skin’s natural ability to reflect light. Your complexion will be smoother and brighter, with a health, youthful glow. Additionally, skin is protected by mineral origin UV filters, to prevent the appearance of dark spots. A combination of Sunflower, Ivy and Rice Loaf extracts fight against the harmful effects of pollution.

* In vitro / in vivo tests.

Tips: Apply each morning to clean, dry face and neck, after the daily moisturizer. Shake before use.

Lili S.
Palm Desert
Best brightening product I've used, the thick consistency makes it easier to moisturize the skin, it might be a bit too brightening if you have oily skin, so if you don't like that almost sweaty look then stay away from it.
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
I like to call this my third trimester glow serum. Every time I put it in I feel brighter and dewy. I received it has a gift and have been buying it every since it's not harsh on my skin and leaves no greasy after feeling!
Linka R.
new york
Love it!!! Instantly brightens my skin and most importantly doesn’t break out my sensitive skin