BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Occitane
Immortelle Brightening Shield With SPF40

L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield With SPF40

by L'Occitane

The Immortelle Brightening Shield SPF40 offers triple action benefits to correct wrinkles, unify the complexion and protect skin against the sun’s harmful ultra violet rays. A key product within the Immortelle Brightening collection, the Brightening Shield includes both Immortelle essential oil and Bellis Perennis (Daisy) extract. These Mediterranean “flowers of light” have complementary effects:

•  Immortelle essential oil stimulates collagen production, filling in wrinkles and firming the skin*,
  • Bellis perennis extract brightens the complexion while evening skin tone*.

Our new formula includes Garden Nasturtium extract which enhances the skin’s natural ability to reflect light. Your complexion will be smoother and brighter, with a health, youthful glow. Additionally, skin is protected by mineral origin UV filters, to prevent the appearance of dark spots. A combination of Sunflower, Ivy and Rice Loaf extracts fight against the harmful effects of pollution.

* In vitro / in vivo tests.

Tips: Apply each morning to clean, dry face and neck, after the daily moisturizer. Shake before use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield With SPF40!
How would you rate this product?
Darby D.
I was on vacation for two weeks sweating and swimming all day long and only had to re apply once. There was no bad sunscreen smell or greasiness. My face was completely sunburn free through the whole trip and I used it everyday
Lina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Love it!!! Instantly brightens my skin and most importantly doesn’t break out my sensitive skin
Lili S.
Palm Desert
Best brightening product I've used, the thick consistency makes it easier to moisturize the skin, it might be a bit too brightening if you have oily skin, so if you don't like that almost sweaty look then stay away from it.
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
I like to call this my third trimester glow serum. Every time I put it in I feel brighter and dewy. I received it has a gift and have been buying it every since it's not harsh on my skin and leaves no greasy after feeling!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product because it protects my skin and makes it feel soft, moist, and a glowing. It was very effective, and it is a little expensive for my budget at the moment, but I would buy it all the time if I could.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle, WA
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
member-8b07983c1
This is very refreshing on those hot muggy days. Also feels great when the heat is running in the cold months and everything is dry.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield With SPF40 uploaded by Diane L.
L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield With SPF40 uploaded by Diane L.
This product brightens my face and it helps my skin to look so fresh. It has spf40 which is a great sun protection. The smell is good, the color is white and the texture is a bit runny. Over all the product is excellent and i would recommend this product to anyone, someone and everybody. 😀👌
Dina S.
L’occitane has the cutest packaging ever! All products smell amazing and are really effective! I purchase this over and over and has never disappointed me!
Rebecca M.
Toronto
I like this one, and smells and feels great! I gave a 3.5 because I'm loyal to another spray :)

Looking for your answer?