L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care With SPF 20

by L'Occitane

A triple-action formula that helps smooth hands, even out skintone, and protect against UV rays. The Brightening Hand Care SPF 20 is enriched with immortelle essential oil to help minimize the signs of aging and daisy extract to help even skintone. Hands are hydrated and protected against the harmful effects of sun rays thanks to a broad spectrum protection.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Immortelle is a flower with exceptional longevity: it never fades, even after it has been picked. Its essential oil is rich with unique antiaging results. Bellis perennis, better known as the daisy, yields a brightening extract that helps regulate skintone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care With SPF 20!
How would you rate this product?
carolina R.
San Antonio, TX
it's a nice light fragrance and it goes on very well. I would have liked a body butter version of this better just because the lotion could stand to leave your skin softer. not a bad product and it's supposedly all natural.
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Loccitane their hnd cream are the best they have a huge variety of scents which i love, the only thing is tht they are a bit pricey but worth every penny.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Fantastic hand cream that has SPF which is great because most of us don't think twice about protecting our hands but it's necessary to keep them looking young and bright. This product does the trick.
Lisa R.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Very Moisturizing, but absorbs quickly. Seems to improve the texture and appearance of my hands. Wonderful scent!
Sarah W.
I used a sample of this product while on vacation and I really loved it! While there was some minimal residue leftover on my hands, the product did not smell like sunscreen at all. I felt that my hands where moisturized and producted while the smell made feel as I was wearing a little scented perfume instead of sunscreen. I felt that my hands looked better after the trip than before.
Savannah B.
Gresham, SC
A little pricy but well worth it especially for me because I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. I can only find it online so not the easiest to get your hands onto some of this lotion. Yes I would buy it again and recommend it to others
Arlene C.
it is almost impossible to find hand care with SPF, which is insane since hands age so much and are so exposed!!! I found this and completely love it. It does not leave hands greasy and absorbs well into the skin. I apply a few times a day and feel great.
Debbie R.
Norwich, CT
This is perfection, love the face cream and use it on a daily basis. This is essentially gives you the same effects on you hands. Keep it in my purse and use jt all the time. Definitely recommend you try it
melissa H.
Brentwood, NY
I trully love this product iit smells so great. the only thing id say bad about it is the fact its a little bit pricey. not oily or greasy, goes on evenly and smooth/.
Valeria C.
North Miami Beach, FL
Very awesome sunscreen. It protects you from the sun. It smells very good. I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?