L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen 2.6 oz

BY L'OCCITANE

A triple-action formula that helps smooth hands, even out skintone, and protect against UV rays. The Brightening Hand Care SPF 20 is enriched with immortelle essential oil to help minimize the signs of aging and daisy extract to help even skintone. Hands are hydrated and protected against the harmful effects of sun rays thanks to a broad spectrum protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Immortelle is a flower with exceptional longevity: it never fades, even after it has been picked. Its essential oil is rich with unique antiaging results. Bellis perennis, better known as the daisy, yields a brightening extract that helps regulate skintone. see more...

Laura C.
Laura C.
Newport Coast, CA
The lovely, slightly sweet, and very fresh scent of this lotion is fabulous. I use multiple L'Occitane hand lotions, as well as a few other products from the brand, including this one. I'm always on the hunt for a lightweight, but effective body lotion (and I LOVE anything that shimmers and sparkles) and this one is the ticket. My skin is very sensitive to lotions and countless times, I've slathered myself with a newly purchased product only to have to shower it off mere minutes later. However, once I have this lotion on, I forget about it, except when I see the beautiful shimmer in the light. I even bought this for my mom and in my book, that's the ultimate product compliment.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I used a sample of this product while on vacation and I really loved it! While there was some minimal residue leftover on my hands, the product did not smell like sunscreen at all. I felt that my hands where moisturized and producted while the smell made feel as I was wearing a little scented perfume instead of sunscreen. I felt that my hands looked better after the trip than before.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love that this hand cream is thick buy soaks in quickly. It's rare to find a hand lotion with spf. So I use it most in the summer. I tried it first as a sample. It's one of my favorite scents, so having my hands smell so fresh after applying is really sumptuous.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Gresham, SC
A little pricy but well worth it especially for me because I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. I can only find it online so not the easiest to get your hands onto some of this lotion. Yes I would buy it again and recommend it to others
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
it is almost impossible to find hand care with SPF, which is insane since hands age so much and are so exposed!!! I found this and completely love it. It does not leave hands greasy and absorbs well into the skin. I apply a few times a day and feel great.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Norwich, CT
This is perfection, love the face cream and use it on a daily basis. This is essentially gives you the same effects on you hands. Keep it in my purse and use jt all the time. Definitely recommend you try it
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Fantastic hand cream that has SPF which is great because most of us don't think twice about protecting our hands but it's necessary to keep them looking young and bright. This product does the trick.
Ana Vanessa R.
Ana Vanessa R.
I work in the sun since I work in a resort and this sunscreen is amazing. It's not greasy at all and it sinks in your skin so fast. It also has a great coverage for my skin tone.
melissa h.
melissa h.
brentwood, NY
I trully love this product iit smells so great. the only thing id say bad about it is the fact its a little bit pricey. not oily or greasy, goes on evenly and smooth/.
Alma J.
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Loccitane their hnd cream are the best they have a huge variety of scents which i love, the only thing is tht they are a bit pricey but worth every penny.