BY L'OCCITANE

Brightening Essence contains a concentrate of the flowers of light - Immortelle and Bellis Perennis- to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even out skin tone and illuminate the complexion. The reformulated serum helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles while making the complexion more even-toned and brighter thanks to its ultra-concentrated formula.To be used as a duo with the Brightening Cream for optimal results.After seven days, a more luminous complexion emerges: skin better reflects light thanks to Wintergreen leaf and Garden Nasturtium extracts that help natural exfoliation and smooth skin micro-relief*. Over time**skin becomes smoother and the appearance of wrinkles is visibly reduced.A combination of Bellis perennis extract and a derivative of Vitamin C helps to unify and brighten the complexion. Skin seems visibly smoother; complexion looks more luminous and even toned. Skin glows with natural youth**.Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision. Non-comedogenic. * In vitro tests on ingredients ** In vivo test: satisfaction test on 53 women over 8 weeks.

Fairuz I.
I've been using it like for week now, i haven't seen that many changes at least in the wrinkle disappearing and correcting the dark circles under my eyes area, but I did notice that my face feels like tighter, I'll keep trying it for a month and I'll update my review, I bought the complete line and I have to say that so far why I like the most is the smell.
Julie R.
AS a busy mom, I need multi tasking products. L' Occitane has never failed me. I love their almond body oil, bar soaps, and creams. I suffer from dermatitis and break out from many products. I have yet to suffer any allergies with L' Occtiane Products. My favorite product from , is hands down the 100 Percent shea butter. It comes in a convenient small tin. It is my small "magical tin" of everything. I use it on my cuticles, my hands and feet before going to bed, my elbows and I've even noticed my eyebrows growing quicker and shinier as a result of applying this on them nightly. This is definitely a product I cannot live without.
Ciara B.
Lubbock, TX
This product has a wonderful fragrance, a bit too wonderful. To elaborate I felt the ingredients in this product weren't exactly great at brightening and just were there for smell. Love the brand, not my favorite product!
Anjlee J.
Somerville, MA
Made my skin feel fantastic and soft but after a few weeks of use I didn't see a lot of brightening happening. Still, this product gives your skin a great tone and texture.
Mahenoor K.
Oh my. What do I say? This product is Juat amazing. It's left my skin brighter and more even. My acne blemishes from teenage years are slowly fading away. I didn't expect to see results so soon! I'm pleasantly surprised
Bree B.
La Mesa, CA
I worked there and got this free to try and I did notice some brightening but my skin broke it so much. I tended to get flare ups using their products.
Anna H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is something I have used if I need a little extra something! It brightens my skin so mich, and it leaves me feeling so refreshed and rejuvenated
Lilibeth D.
Amazing lotion. Has a incredible scent & smooth feeling. Any product from this brand is lovely. Give it a try, it wont disappoint you.
Brianna S.
Mount Holly, NC
Silky smooth formulate! Love putting it on after the shower. Locks in a ton of moisture while not leaving me feeling oily
Hana N.
This serum didn't improve my uneven skin tone and it felt heavy for some reason. Every time i wear it, i would get oily.