BY L'OCCITANE

The Brightening Cleansing Foam is a very gentle face cleanser, enriched in Immortelle floral water and citrus fruit peel to lighten the complexion. The skin is perfectly clean, soft, fresh and comfortable.  Complexion is evenly-toned and radiant. Tolerance dermatologically tested.  Effectiveness tested over 3 weeks: Skin is gently cleansed:  100% of the women Complexion is even and radiant:  96% of the women see more...

• I have dry, acne prone skin. Been looking at this for a while. Woul...1 Answers
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. I feel like it gets my face really clean. I feel like some cleansers leave a weird film on my face, but this one doesn't. The price is a little high, which is expected with L'Occitane, but a little bit goes a long way. I was originally using 3-4 pumps per wash. I started trying to do 2, and it works just as well. I'll sometimes use a third if my face feels particularly dirty. So, like I said, though the price point is a little high, it goes a long way. I have had good luck buying the bottle once and then the refill bag moving forward.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lexington, KY
This cleanser is amazing in the shower as your pores are already open and it is to be used on a wet face. L'occitane also sells refills for this at a discounted price so make sure that you keep your bottle!
Selena O.
Selena O.
Fort Worth, TX
Wasn't really impressed with this loccitane immortelle brightening cleansing foam!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love this product. It has a very clean light smell and makes your skin feel very soft.
May A.
May A.
S Royalton, VT
I have combination skin this this evenly cleans my face without over drying the normal skin areas. The smell is delicate and lovely. My skin feels soft and supple after cleaningand while I usually wake up with oily skin in the morning before, since using this, I have woken up without oil on my face. Love this stuff. All you need is one pump to clean your face so it certainly lasts very long. You can also try the travel size and if you like it, you can buy the refill for a pretty reasonable price.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I really like this cleanser. It is light, gentle, and smells great! Word of warning, be careful if travelling with this as the lid popped off of mine on two different flights.
Joann M.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did a fairly good job in cleansing my skin. when I had makeup on it got it off pretty well as well. can't say how it fairs with waterproof makeup though.
that being said, the biggest detergent for me was the scent. Basically just smelled of chemicals. I have since found a foam cleanser that cleans just as well but Non-scented. I would check this out in stores first before buying. See how you find the scent.
Janet N.
Janet N.
Toronto
I use this in the shower at night to wash my face, after washing my face first with cleansing oil to remove any makeup and oil residue. The foam is fine and does a great job cleaning my face without stripping the natural oils in my face. I also love using this in the shower because of the floral scents. It is very relaxing. I have used this foam cleanser for 4 years, and I keep going back to buy the refills. It's cheaper than buying the bottle!
katie H.
katie H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I have dry, acne prone skin. Been looking at this for a while. Would it be a good fit? How well does it remove makeup?