BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with organic angelica from the Dr me region of France, the fresh and silky smooth Angelica Hydration Cream efficiently moisturizes and revitalizes the skin. L OCCITANE s patented angelica complex reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines, improves skin elasticity and protects from free radicals. Skin is plumped, smoothed and more radiant. Best for dry to normal skin. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.   Angelica Glowing Cream

• If your prone to acne dose it make you break out?1 Answers
Jacinda C.
La Palma
It was good at first but for I think it's too much for me during the summer time. It's too oily. But during winter, it's a good cream although I wouldn't buy it again for the price range. It smells wonderful though!
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this facial gel. It absorbs well, smell fresh and I can use before make up or before going to bed as a night cream.
Cassidy L.
Springfield, OR
Great product! kept my face soft for a long time but it doesn't really give a glow, its more of a moisturizer.
Isadora S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this brand. The product leaves your skin healthy and glowing. Definitely recommend it.
Janice W.
Love this moisturiser. I use this every morning before i go out. It keeps my face hydrated through a busy day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and not so dry. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturiser for all day wear. This also gave my skin a little glow.
Ana K.
This kept my skin moisturised through out the day for a maximum of 10h. The scent is mild and the packaging is nice. You can apply it with a spatula.
Fran D.
Herndon, VA
If your prone to acne dose it make you break out?