BY L'OCCITANE

For the very first time, L'OCCITANE has combined the power of the earth and the sea of Corsica at the heart of an ultra-fine texture – A serum that encapsulates over 5,000 micro-drops in each bottle. Immortelle Millésimée, the flower that never fades, melds together with Jania Rubens – the red algae with the ability to eternally regenerate.

L'OCCITANE has drawn on the extraordinary powers of regeneration of its two precious extracts, which fuse with each use of this formula. It has integrated them into a youth ritual that offers a targeted action to fight the visible effects of time on both the skin and the harmony of the face.

About the product:

• This serum initiates the ritual and reveals smoother-looking skin.
  • Facial contours appear more defined and balanced.
  • Radiant and serene, your face reveals a new harmony.
  • Millesimée Extract is a superior-quality essential oil with a unique concentration.
  • Organic Immortelle Millésimée essential oil

*When combined with the Harmonie Divine Cream, 92% consumers reveal* skin’s texture feels refined.

Tips & Tricks: Use morning and evening, on face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Apply to clean, dry skin and gently massage in.

Marie C.
New York
Love this!!! Smells so amazing and luxurious, goes in really smoothly. Packaging is amazing, although I don’t have it myself (just used a sample ha). I don’t think I’d buy this though, it’s way too expensive.
Ruth C.
Zanesville, OH
Loccitane knows skin care!!! I received as a gift. Use it only at night the tiny amount goes a long way. Love love love! I could tell a difference after only a week!
Magalie P.
Victoria, BC
It’s all new and I’ve been using it for the last two weeks and I can really see that my skin looks more healthy and fresh. It’s gentle, not too oily, it smells SO GOOD and the texture is super nice. It’s pricey but you don’t need much per use. I would definitely recommend this product.
L A.
BARKING, Essex
Love the smell. I feel like it's such a luxury item. I movement g such skincare serums. Even the bottle is so Amazing 💋
Chloe P.
This smells fantastic because those scents and the packaging intreegs me to use it. Always go for this one.
♈️⭐️Ashley M.
Lower Sackville, NS
Ok, this serum is actually really nice. It has a really nice ingredient deck, feels lovely on the skin, smells nice, layers well but it is way too expensive. The ingredients of the tatcha firming serum are mostly the same for half the price and with identical results.