L'Occitane Harmonie Divine Serum

by L'Occitane

For the very first time, L'OCCITANE has combined the power of the earth and the sea of Corsica at the heart of an ultra-fine texture – A serum that encapsulates over 5,000 micro-drops in each bottle. Immortelle Millésimée, the flower that never fades, melds together with Jania Rubens – the red algae with the ability to eternally regenerate.

L'OCCITANE has drawn on the extraordinary powers of regeneration of its two precious extracts, which fuse with each use of this formula. It has integrated them into a youth ritual that offers a targeted action to fight the visible effects of time on both the skin and the harmony of the face.

About the product:

• This serum initiates the ritual and reveals smoother-looking skin.
  • Facial contours appear more defined and balanced.
  • Radiant and serene, your face reveals a new harmony.
  • Millesimée Extract is a superior-quality essential oil with a unique concentration.
  • Organic Immortelle Millésimée essential oil

*When combined with the Harmonie Divine Cream, 92% consumers reveal* skin’s texture feels refined.

Tips & Tricks: Use morning and evening, on face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Apply to clean, dry skin and gently massage in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Harmonie Divine Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Ericka V.
Tampa, FL
This is somw great product. Feels amazing. It pumps your skin like nothing else. It is waaay pricey though. If you have the money it is well worth it. Beautiful packaging. And the refill can be used as well.
Anne M.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
This was a nice serum but I didn’t notice a big difference in my skin from using it and it was very expensive. I liked the scent and the texture. If it wasn’t so expensive, I might have repurchased. In fairness, I used it sporadically and if I had used it religiously, it might have worked better for me.
Lana B.
New York
Just started using it a few days ago and I can already see a dramatic difference in my skin! This is one of the best products on the market period. It is pricey but worth every penny and its a perfection.
tammy W.
Sacramento,ca
This is the best serum I've tried. I'm 43 have been smoking for 26yrs and for the past 15 yrs I have only been getting 2 hrs of sleep at night if I'm lucky. (Not by choice) so my skin is really bad for my age. This serum feels like silk to my skin. It absorbs it quickly and it also smells wonderful. The only problem I have with it is the price. It's outrageous. It does make my skin glow and feels so soft. Love it but not the price
Donna B.
Honolulu, HI
This beautiful serum is not too heavy, which initially made me worry that it wouldn't be enough for my 54-year-old dry skin, but since I've been using it every night (along with the rest of the Divine line, my skin has been amazing.  I actually have days I go without foundation thanks to this line.
Ruth C.
Zanesville, OH
Loccitane knows skin care!!! I received as a gift. Use it only at night the tiny amount goes a long way. Love love love! I could tell a difference after only a week!
Marie C.
New York
Love this!!! Smells so amazing and luxurious, goes in really smoothly. Packaging is amazing, although I don’t have it myself (just used a sample ha). I don’t think I’d buy this though, it’s way too expensive.
Ashley M.
Lower Sackville, NS
Ok, this serum is actually really nice. It has a really nice ingredient deck, feels lovely on the skin, smells nice, layers well but it is way too expensive. The ingredients of the tatcha firming serum are mostly the same for half the price and with identical results.
member-e22b4
Amo L'occitane, he ocupado esta gran línea de productos y me encanta lo efectiva que es!!! necesito esta maravilla!! la mejor calidad que existe nada que decir, espero que sigan sacando nuevos productos para que sigamos disfrutando de sus increíbles productos, amo L'occitane.
Maggie P.
Esquimalt , BC
It’s all new and I’ve been using it for the last two weeks and I can really see that my skin looks more healthy and fresh. It’s gentle, not too oily, it smells SO GOOD and the texture is super nice. It’s pricey but you don’t need much per use. I would definitely recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?