L'Occitane Harmonie Divine Cream uploaded by Gayle P.

BY L'OCCITANE

For the very first time, L'OCCITANE has combined the power of the earth and the sea of Corsica at the heart of a cream with a new sensoriality. Immortelle Millésimée, the flower that never fades, melds together with Jania Rubens – the red algae with the ability to eternally regenerate.

L'OCCITANE has drawn on the extraordinary powers of regeneration of its two precious extracts and integrated them into a youth ritual that offers targeted action to fight the visible effects of time on both the skin and the harmony of the face.

Product Features & Benefits:

• Your complexion looks bright and luminous.
  • The appearance of wrinkles is visibly reduced.
  • Radiant and serene, your face reveals a new harmony.
  • Millesimée Extract is a superior-quality essential oil with a unique concentration.
  • Organic Immortelle Millésimée essential oil

When combined with the Harmonie Divine Serum, 92% consumers reveal* skin’s texture feels refined.
* Based on consumer testing on 64 women after 2 months of use of the Harmonie Divine Serum + Cream.

Tips & Tricks: Use morning and evening, on face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Apply to clean, dry skin and gently massage in.

Ingredients:  Aqua/water - Coco-caprylate/caprate - Caprylic/capric Triglyceride - Glycerin – Dicaprylyl Ether - Cetyl Palmitate - Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - Dimethicone – Cetearyl Alcohol - Tapioca Starch - Ascorbyl Glucoside - Cetyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Camelina Sativa Seed Oil - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Borago Officinalis Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Mel/honey - Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil – Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil - Jania Rubens Extract - Myrtus Communis Oil - Hyaluronic Acid – Helichrysum Italicum Extract - Cetearyl Glucoside - Polysorbate 60 - Silica - Palmitic Acid - Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate - Peg-100 Stearate - Sucrose Palmitate - Butylene Glycol - Phenoxyethanol - Sodium Citrate - Chlorphenesin - Sodium Hyaluronate - Sodium Hydroxide - Ethylhexylglycerin - Glyceryl Linoleate - Stearic Acid - Tocopheryl Acetate - Disodium Edta - Sorbitan Isostearate - Adenosine - Carbomer - Magnesium Aspartate - Zinc Gluconate - Citric Acid - Polysorbate 20 - Potassium Sorbate - Copper Gluconate - Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Sodium Benzoate - Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Limonene - Citral - Linalool.

Melissa S.
Newark , NJ
I must say I’m a little bias since I work at L’Occitane and get to try all the products. That being said, I decided to see what all the hype was about for this divine Harmonie skincare line. I must say I’ve only been using it for a few days. But so far so good. However, this is soooooooo expensive it’s definitely out of my budget. This is a splurge, I would definitely ask for samples first, and then decide if you want to splurge on the full price of this cream and the serum to go with. It’ll cost you almost $400 together, but some women swear by it! I will continue using to see if there is a noticeable difference in my skin after a few weeks.
Gayle P.
Orlando, FL
You want a cream that really helps you stay young, I completely recommend this. My mom's been using this cream since I was a little kid she uses it today.
She looks so young and so good that I cannot wait until I can use this for myself

This product last you a pretty long time if you use it properly and regularly when this my mom runs out of this she has to go run and buy it
Marie C.
New York
AMAZING. This cream gave me the most amazing glow. It made my skin so incredibly smooth and looking so healthy. I used a sample I had because this is way too expensive, but it totally went above my expectations!
Mrs. E.
bronx
Amazing, amazing product! Great if you're looking to achieve the best anti-aging benefits with fast results. Tightens skin and great for sagging décolleté. Brightens and completely repairs skin removing sun and dark spots.