BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you'll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates see more...

A. B.
A. B.
This tube is 1 ounce of pure loveliness for your senses. Everything about it is pleasant--the purple and white design on the tube is gorgeous, the fragrance is light, fresh, but unmistakably smells of violets, and the cream itself is also light, but emollient and contains shea butter to really soften your hands. Putting it on is a special experience, and since it's small enough to tuck into the smallest of purses, I always have one on the go with me, especially during winter--it's like a special secret weapons to use to brighten the darkest of days.
Jacobah N.
Jacobah N.
This product smells soooooooooo good and makes your hands feel like actual velvet!! It's such a lovely, beautiful product and its a must have in anyone's purse, handbag or luggage. Perfect for that long haul flight for your carry on and that one time use!!!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
L'Occitane is one of my all time favorite brands for lotions etc. This was was very nice, the scent was too! I still prefer no scent so it doesn't give me a headache or so I can wear a perfume and have it not smell too overpowering :)
Tuskee B.
Tuskee B.
I purchase this from Sephora during the holidays for my mother and I. Very rich consistency and smells wonderful. Pricey but worth the price, since it leaves my hands and feet moisturized all day.
Dahiana V.
Dahiana V.
Newington, CT
This L'Occitane hand cream is the best product for your hands, it makes my hand look smooth and shiny is not greasy. And I always carry one on my bag.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Love this brand of hand creams - always moisturizing and the smell is appealing. I always have a little tube in my pruse.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
Always love their hand cremes, and this violet scent is especially lovely!!
Hiral D.
Hiral D.
Keeps hands very mosturrised and stays for at least the next time hands are washed, purchased at the airport and is extremely gentle has a nice smell to it and i use it daily so great for that as i have very harsh hands, would say wortht he buy and price