BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you’ll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This hand lotion is the best I have ever used. The cream absorbs into your skin quickly and it has a very pleasant smell. L'Occitane hand creams can be a bit pricey but they are worth it. I usually buy five of these small hand creams so that I can always have one on hand when I'm on the go.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
These are like little bottles of heaven. I really feel like it's a special treat when we have it at our house. I received this as a gift and really use it sparingly to make it last. I now like to also give them as gifts!!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these hand creams! They have a nice subtle scent and are not greasy feeling. You only need a little bit as it goes a long way. This tube will last you a long time. Definitely recommend this product!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Love these hand creams! It goes on like butter! They smell great and the best part is they aren't greasy and they absorb into the skin quickly
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This cream has a wonderful scent. absorbs quickly and makes my hands feel soft and silky. Easy on the skin and can be used daily.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows that this brand makes the best lotions however if you are a fan of the Rose sent in general I assure you you will be happy with this purchase it will also last you forever
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is a good brand for your hands and smell so good and not too strong smell at all.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I literally always have L'Occitane Hand cream in my bag! dry skin pops up unexpectedly, and I like to make sure my hands and nail beds stay supple. L'Occitane is a great product that is easy to transport, and tube lasts for a few months!