BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you’ll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Donna C.
Donna C.
These are my holy grail hand creams! I keep them next to my bed, in my purse, and at the office. The only con is I wish the honey scent was permanent!!! These would be longer lasting if I didn't love using them so much! I recommend these guys to everyone! If you haven't tried them, do it!
Linda R.
Linda R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this as a gift from my mother-in-law who is a die-hard L'Occitane customer. I have extremely dry skin, especially my hands, so I need a very moisturizing hand cream, and this one is! Not only is it nice and thick but it smells awesome. I wish the tube I got wasn't so small!
Maria Laura F.
Maria Laura F.
Thornton , CO
I have dry hands and need to use lotion like 3 times a day and after I wash my hands. This cream is really good but is not fast absorbing and for me that's critical! I love it anyways, but would probably be my favorite if it wasn't too oily.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Is Amazing! I love rich aroma tropical: Mango! Leave my super soft hands. I recommend it
Es fascinante, me encanta su rico aroma tropical de Mango. Deja mis manos súper suaves. Lo súper recomiendo, uso diario.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Berwyn, PA
The mango smell is sweet rather than tangy and your hands feel much softer after use. The package looks small but a little goes a long way and so it can be used for a long period of time.
Sanela H.
Sanela H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is like heaven in a tube. It goes on so smoothly and it doesn't leave an oily after feel. The smell is good too
Abi D.
Abi D.
I adore the L'Occitane hand lotion formula. The mango sent is lovely but very strong. I recommend it for days when you'll be outside. It might be too strong for an office setting.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have dry skin and need to use lotion like 3 times a day or more and after I wash my body I need to use body cream.. This cream is really good but is not fast absorbing and for me that's critical! I love it anyways, but would probably be my favorite if it wasn't too oily.
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Zapata, TX
This smells so yummy. I keep it in one of my desk drawers at come for a little pick me up. The tips of my fingers can get dry so this is perfect. The smell makes me smile.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
TUNNEL HILL, Ga
I love this hand cream! It smells so nice. Its not a super strong sent so it not overwhelming. Its creamy without being greasy.