BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you’ll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
I really love their hand creams- lavender specifically. However, while the quality is great, the price point isn't really where I would like for it to be. We are a single income family but we also have a strong belief in using quality products. While I agree that it's a great product, I don't love paying the amount that it costs to Have this hand cream.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
If you want a classic scent of France, this is the product you should buy. It is a little pricey, but it is also long lasting. The scent is great. It provides moisture without greasiness, and I would buy this again.
Joanne P.
Joanne P.
This hand cream keeps your hands feeling nice and smooth and super moisturized. Not to mention that the scent is delicious and very refreshing!!!
Jen s.
Jen s.
Fanwood, NJ
Rich cream moisturizer. Feels great on my skin but the scent is kind of overpowering. Based on price, I wouldn't buy it again
Vanda M.
Vanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great hand-cream with a delicious scent. Not a fan of the classic one but this one is quite good. Not to strong scent wise.
Ely G.
Ely G.
Longwood, FL
The hydration on this product was fab, great scent but not overpowering soft clean and felt light enough on my skin.
Bella H.
Bella H.
My very favorite hand Cream! smells heavenly and a little goes a very long way
Susan G.
Susan G.
Broomfield, CO
I love this hand cream! It keeps my dry hands moisturized and doesn't feel too greasy. It also stays closed so I can throw it in my purse and not have to worry about it exploding.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as part of a gift set this Christmas. It smells wonderful! But, it's not as moisturizing as I would like. I wash my hands a lot at work and I'm constantly having to reapply hand cream. I was hoping this would reduce how often I needed to do that.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I use this more in the fall and the winter when I'm especially dry. I put other scents in my purse and keep this one by my bed. To me it's more of a relax at home, dreamy scent that is more appropriate for evening hours. It puts me in a relaxed kind of mood and keeps my hands super soft while I sleep.