L'Occitane Hand Creams Lavender 1 oz uploaded by Julia L.L'Occitane Hand Creams Lavender 1 oz uploaded by Melissa M.L'Occitane Hand Creams Lavender 1 oz uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY L'OCCITANE #35 in Hand Cream

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you’ll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

• Is this one easy to absorb?2 Answers
  • I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how lon...4 Answers
  • Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry duri...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "DEFINITELY pick this up if you have a tendency for dry skin in frigid climates!" in 2 reviews
  • "I LOVE L'Occitane products in general, but this 1oz tube of Lavande hand cream was the best stocking stuffer I received last Christmas." in 2 reviews
  • "this keeps them moisturized and the lavender scent is nice without being overwhelming!" in 1 review
Norene C.
Norene C.
L'Occitane Lavender hand cream smells like the freshest, most authentic lavender straight from the fields in France. This tube keeps the product protected from oxidation, light, drying out, and contaminants. I love the way it moisturizes hands, knees, elbows and heels. The scent is to die for! True lavender like this has aromatherapuetic properties and helps to relieve the effects of stress. So relaxing. An absolute must have for lavender lovers.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my all time favorite hand lotion! L'Occitane is expensive, but the products work so phenomenally well! I always wait to buy mine when there's a sale to try and get a better deal or from QVC. The 1 oz hand creams are perfect for putting in your purse, leaving on your nightstand, traveling with, etc. I HIGHLY recommend giving this product a chance, the scent is wonderful!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
the best little hand cream to keep at my desk. The lavender scent provides a nice little relaxing scent - makes you feel like your at a spa for a quick minute even in the craziness of the day. Highly recommend. I know the price tag is a little dramatic but it lasts a very long time. Keeps hand especially in the winter moisturized. Always a big hit around the office too :)
Richard K.
Richard K.
N Hollywood, CA
Whenever my hands and feet feel like they're crumbling apart like the arid desert, i always reach for these brands of hand creams and lotions. they are expensive but the true benefit comes after 1 little squeeze of the tube. i have spent a ton on other name brand lotions and never got the same results... sometimes it's best to splurge on products like this
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Greenville, SC
I've been using L'Occitane products for almost 4 years and this is the one thing that I absolutely can not get enough of! I received this gem in a gift basket from a friend and put it by my nightstand; I've bought it ever since! In my opinion, it's a wonderful product that I don't believe anyone would regret buying.
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
This cream left my hands looking instantly better! It got rid of that dry scaly look and helped my cuticles too! I would say that it does take a little more time to soak in than I would like but I would ,aye recommend using this at home and not while working just so.your computer doesn't get greasy.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is so moisturizing yet light and absorbs quickly. Not too much of a fan of the scent because I hate lavender scented things (got this as a gift so didn't really have a choice there haha), but this scent isn't too strong and overpowering compared to several other lavender-scented things.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love all of their hand creams!!! They are so smooth and soft and the scent is always so AMAZING! It smells rich and luxurious. I would say they are a little on the pricey side for hand creams. I would definitely recommend this hand cream to others.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Elkridge, MD
This is one of my favorite hand creams. I love the smell of lavender, and the smell is VERY pervasive. It's a very gentle moisturizer, though it goes on very thick. The packaging is great and feels very luxury. Every time I see it, I want to buy it again.
T.L. L.
T.L. L.
Centreville, MD
This hand cream is thick and smooth, not greasy at all, but very moisturizing. It has an amazing scent that I never tire of, and protects my hands very well throughout harsh winters. I really recommend it. A little on the pricey side but for the quality
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Austin, TX
I love lavender! Does the lavender scent smell natural? And how long does it last?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Decatur, AL
Do you prefer morning moisturizing or before bed with this? Also, with all the shea does it leave hands greasy?
Ana R.
Ana R.
Is this lotion great for dry skin? My skin tends to be too dry during winter.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Is this one easy to absorb?
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I've been wanting to try this but I don't like anything that is too heavily scented or leaves a greasy residue. I would also prefer having something that I don't have to reapply constantly. what are your thoughts?