L'Occitane Hand Creams Cherry Blossom 1 oz uploaded by sofiA d.L'Occitane Hand Creams Cherry Blossom 1 oz uploaded by Bernarda B.L'Occitane Hand Creams Cherry Blossom 1 oz uploaded by Jenny S.

BY L'OCCITANE #11 in Hand Cream

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin. From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you’ll love to wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

• Is this one easy to absorb? I've found some other creams kinda thick2 Answers
  • Curious. ..is this thin or thick cream ? Also, how quickly does it ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?8 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
carolina s.
carolina s.
My hands usually get dry around the winter time, especially after a hot shower. I've been looking for a hand cream for awhile and heard l'occitane makes really great hand creams. I was hesitant to purchase one because I didn't really the scent of it's original flavor.

I was at the airport on my way home and stopped by the l'occitane store since I had some time to kill. To my surprise. they had a cherry blossom flavor. I'm a sucker for floral scents and tried the sample. I loved how smooth it was and the scent was perfect. It wasn't overpowering and smells so sweet. I'm so glad I bought it and it was cheaper at the airport than its retail store!
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
My favorite hand creams of all time are from L'Occitane. Other brands I have used don't really moisturize but has this film or barrier that blocks the moisture. L'Occitane products quite expensive but a pea size goes a long way. This cherry blossom scent smells sweet and not overpowering. I usually go for their shea butter because it helps with eczema and rashes but this is will do. This instantly hydrates and soften my skin.
The only downside is their packaging. Sometimes it feels like I can easily lose the twistable cap. I kinda wish their cap can be flipped open but that defeats the purpose of their cute packaging concept.
Iridian C.
Iridian C.
Love love love this hand cream!!! I first found out about from a friend and they let me try it and I immediately loved it!! The smell is great!! It's not too strong and in my opinion it's perfect! I would recommend you get your hands on this!! Also the packaging is absolutely cute!!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Studio City, CA
This is the only brand I use for hand creams. In the winter my hands get very dry, but this product keeps them soft and hydrated. The cherry blossom smell is also great, though not my favorite out of the choices.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Jacksonville, FL
My go to hand cream that I keep in my purse! It is rich and emollient and feels like silk on your hands. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. Nice light scent too!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Love this scent and this hand lotion! My hands always feel amazing after using this and the smell lasts for a while but isn't overpowering. Love it and I highly recommend it!
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Cherry blossom is my absolute favorite scent from L'Occitane!!! It's such a light fresh scent, but also powerful at the same time. Very moisturizing and lovely scent.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love their and creams. I love the scents too. I leaves my hand smooth and nice. It's also easy to carry this where ever I go. I would totally recommend this.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Floridia
Cherry blossom is my favorite scent from the Occitane brand. Their hand creams are very nice, they absorb quickly and leave the hands heavenly smelling.
Nicola W.
Nicola W.
Bessemer, AL
It was very moisturizing and smelled very good. I have very dry hands and it was able to soften them with no problem.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.
Is this worth buying?
Sue D.
Sue D.
Curious. ..is this thin or thick cream ? Also, how quickly does it absorb? Thanks ☺
María Fernanda S.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Is this one easy to absorb? I've found some other creams kinda thick
mariah G.
mariah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used a similiar product by the brand but never this one. My hands dry very easily unfortunately. Is this long lasting?